Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Reddit Moderator Wall of Shame

This is so we can publicly shame those who don't live up to their sub's rules!

Starting with r/lonely:
WoS2.jpg
WoS3.jpg
WoS1.jpg

My post about my animation situation got removed for no reason! Then, when I asked why the mods removed it, they didn't respond. And when they do respond, this was their really bitter response: a 28 day mute. 😒

YOU'RE CLEARLY NOT HERE FOR US, r/lonely! r/lonely is guaranteed to increase the feeling of depression!

MalO

Elite
I've posted on reddit for years and I've never found a good subreddit that will let you post anything just for conversation.

Either the sub is run by woke mods, or the very few conservative subs are run by karma whores who want every post to be a meme. If you actually talk about stuff you get banned.

I used to post on conspiracy boards like LOP and ATS, but got banned from those. I sometimes post on Steam Off Topic, but I've gotten probably a dozen bans from there over the years.

This place is nice in that it respects free speech, but 99% of humans don't want free speech so they don't come here. Funny how that works.

MalO

Elite
The worst example of idiot mods I've seen is on the GME subreddits. I'm a GME investor and have held shares since January 2021. For years we were trying to direct register the float and lock up all available shares in direct registration.

The closest we got:

56 million shares remaining. Only 18.5% of the float was liquid. We were on the final stretch, about to make history and break the stock market. Then the CEO Ryan Cohen started doing share offerings, flooding the market with more shares.

This is where we are now:

204 million shares remaining. The dream has been broken. We are all doomed to be poor forever.

Yet the GME subs have banned all griping about the share offerings. They adore their lord and master Ryan Cohen, and it's really driven home that a lot of these people at reddit aren't able to think critically. They weren't invested in GME to profit from a short squeeze. They are idiots who are part of a personality cult.

I swear Ryan Cohen could fuck each of them in the ass and they would spread their cheeks open wider and beg for more.

I'm looking at my shares of GME and I'm really depressed. I'm in the red at the moment so I'm not going to sell. The company is in no debt and sitting on over 5 billion in cash. they have also started reporting profit on recent earnings reports and are doing much better now financially than they were just 2 years ago. Which is good - the stock price should go up. But the possibility of a short squeeze is basically nonexistent at this point. I won't be getting rich quick. This is just a normal investment now. I have to wait. Which sucks.

I need to get more money and find another stock ticker to gamble on.

Top Bottom