Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Problem with South Park

Densel

Poster
This is another conversation im moving here. When I started watching South Park, I loved it, the messages and comedy are very heart-warming but sadly the show exists for a very sinister reason...

Densel

Poster
Continuing with my first post on this thread, the problem with South Park is that it'll only pretend to side with you, South Park pretends to be this rebellious show that tackles problems and tries to be rightheous but really it only tries to seem rebellious and looking at things from all sides to attract a bigger aduience, not just one from one side so the producers can cash in only so it can then harrass you and bombard you with PC propaganda.

It'll make you think otherwise for a bit but it's still a pc show, just a clever one that exploits people's need for comfort trough comedy so it can attract an audience from all sides. The creators even secretly admit it somethimes, they make it somewhat clear that they mostly made the show to harrass people and if they can be funny in the process then so be it. It's not really as rebellious as it projects itself.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Continuing with my first post on this thread, the problem with South Park is that it'll only pretend to side with you, South Park pretends to be this rebellious show that tackles problems and tries to be rightheous but really it only tries to seem rebellious and looking at things from all sides to attract a bigger aduience, not just one from one side so the producers can cash in only so it can then harrass you and bombard you with PC propaganda.

It'll make you think otherwise for a bit but it's still a pc show, just a clever one that exploits people's need for comfort trough comedy so it can attract an audience from all sides. The creators even secretly admit it somethimes, they make it somewhat clear that they mostly made the show to harrass people and if they can be funny in the process then so be it. It's not really as rebellious as it projects itself.
Get a fucking avatar.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Thoughts?
SP definitely lost me when they started the PC principal character. Seemed way too forced, and I’ve just had no desire to watch anymore

I think it was around season 15 or so I really fell off

STMF2X

Elite
Founder

Apparently you haven’t watched it much, and are probably more into Facebook/ Reddit. SP is an equal opportunity offender, they make fun of both sides, hell all side’s equal. It takes them 3-24/hr days to write and animate. Trey & Matt hate the 2 party system, but in the rare times they allowed themselves to be pressed they are slightly conservative. Best quote I have ever heard was Trey was asked if he was ever afraid he’d run out of material, his answer…”All I have to do is read one newspaper, and I have a season’s worth of material”.

Densel

Poster
Apparently you haven’t watched it much, and are probably more into Facebook/ Reddit. SP is an equal opportunity offender, they make fun of both sides, hell all side’s equal. It takes them 3-24/hr days to write and animate. Trey & Matt hate the 2 party system, but in the rare times they allowed themselves to be pressed they are slightly conservative. Best quote I have ever heard was Trey was asked if he was ever afraid he’d run out of material, his answer…”All I have to do is read one newspaper, and I have a season’s worth of material”.
No, you're obviously just too PC to side with me, South Park never sides with anyone and when they do they're very PC, when they won't take a side they just harass everyone, it's a show that exists mainly to harass people, you're leaving out a lot.

Densel

Poster
SP definitely lost me when they started the PC principal character. Seemed way too forced, and I’ve just had no desire to watch anymore

I think it was around season 15 or so I really fell off
It's not PC principle that ruins it, they were PC long before he came around, PC principle is just there so they can further harass us, the problem with South Park is that it has so much potential but the producers just use it to harass people and when they're not doing that they're spreading PC propaganda trough it. I still watch it cuise it's funny but I always make sure im watching an episode that's mostly funny and not just meant to harass me or rub it in my face how much better pc people have it than me.

Densel

Poster
I think South Park is another terrible product of people who were well-to-do in the 90s. Two PC assholes who were lucky enough to be doing well in the 90s decided they wanted to make cartoon just to harass people, South Park was made by people who very similar to the creators of Bojack Horseman, another cartoon like South Park. I don't recommend watching neither of them often.

Densel

Poster
My point is everybody should moderate their consumption of South Park cuise it's a show made by two well-to-do people who just wanted to use it to harass us and rub it in our faces how much better their kind is doing even today.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
It's not PC principle that ruins it, they were PC long before he came around, PC principle is just there so they can further harass us, the problem with South Park is that it has so much potential but the producers just use it to harass people and when they're not doing that they're spreading PC propaganda trough it. I still watch it cuise it's funny but I always make sure im watching an episode that's mostly funny and not just meant to harass me or rub it in my face how much better pc people have it than me.
Holy shit man, are you ok?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
What do do you call annoying
tHAT EPISODE WAS VERY FUNNY! rANDY DID NOTHING but try to convince people that he only said it for the money. Randy: "I'm annoyed by thouse niggers!" Randy: "Please stop calling me that nigger guy!". And then Token started being a pc asshole and punishing Stan for what his dad did.
Aliens?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
My point is everybody should moderate their consumption of South Park cuise it's a show made by two well-to-do people who just wanted to use it to harass us and rub it in our faces how much better their kind is doing even today.
I personally concur.
And The Simpsons

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Wait. People actually don’t enjoy Trey and Matt? I feel so sorry for people with a low I.Q. Enjoy your cats.

Densel

Poster
Wait. People actually don’t enjoy Trey and Matt? I feel so sorry for people with a low I.Q. Enjoy your cats.
Im guessing you were and still are like Matt and trey, two surprisingly well-to-do PC people who decided to make art that rubbed it in people's faces how much better they have it than them, that's very low man.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Go ahead and make fun of this thread but South Park has been a PC threat to society long before PC Principal arrived, he was just the cherry at the top of the shit sundae that this show is.
I really don't care. there are no denominations. If you care about that then fuck you.

Densel

Poster
You know what? I have good feeling about this thread. Today I heard some ok news on AM radio and even though it's not a huge victory over the PC people, it's a tiny one. I find thouse charming just like me having the courage to make this thread.

Top Bottom