Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Portal opens today

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
What until you see what Kirby comes out with this fall. He has a 5 TE formation that no one can stop. It is going to epic.
I only know that because we have an UGA fan that comes on the UK board. We felt we had the deepest TE room, not counting top 2 obviously, in the SEC... He then pointed out who they had sitting on the bench and redshirting.... We all agreed UK had the second deepest TE room in the SEC. LOL.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I've been pretty busy lately and haven't hit the home board much, but I did last night and noticed a bunch of portal threads. Looks like we will also get a spring portal season. Let's see how this plays out.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I've been pretty busy lately and haven't hit the home board much, but I did last night and noticed a bunch of portal threads. Looks like we will also get a spring portal season. Let's see how this plays out.
Yup

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This is true. God's judgment can be just turning over society to their depraved minds. You want to be depraved, here you go. Take all the space you want.

What kind of NIL are we talkin here?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The spring transfer portal drama has been much less exciting that what I was hoping for

Latest posts

Top Bottom