Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Outpost on Netflix

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Finally found a combat movie that is realistic....The Outpost on Netflix. It’s about COP Keating when they got overrun. Any combat vet that experienced a REAL COP attack needs to Check it out for fond memories. Not comparing my experiences to theirs at all, but my 2011-2012 deployment was similar in a lot of ways. We dealt with COP attacks seemed like almost daily. Nothing like 300:60 but pretty crazy shit nonetheless. I’m on a NATGEO documentary called Eyewitness War: Behind Enemy Lines. Check it out if you can find it, I think it’s on YouTube but you may have to pay like a buck.
Edit: found the doc - I’m the big white guy with tats talking at the end about how the CAS was fucking shit up.

Last edited:

TJHall1

Legendary
Finally found a combat movie that is realistic....The Outpost on Netflix. It’s about COP Keating when they got overrun. Any combat vet that experienced a REAL COP attack needs to Check it out for fond memories. Not comparing my experiences to theirs at all, but my 2011-2012 deployment was similar in a lot of ways. We dealt with COP attacks seemed like almost daily. Nothing like 300:60 but pretty crazy shit nonetheless. I’m on a NATGEO documentary called Eyewitness War: Behind Enemy Lines. Check it out if you can find it, I think it’s on YouTube but you may have to pay like a buck.
Very good movie.

Hutchhawk

Elite
Founder
Edit: found the doc - I’m the big white guy with tats talking at the end about how the CAS was fucking shit up.
Thank you for your service

Nas

Poster
Agree. They tried to cram way too much into it, but made a realistic depiction of what it's like. Eastwoods kid sucks

Top Bottom