Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The once pristine medical field has gone to shit (link). How the hell does this happen? Where are the adults in the room.....

I don’t think we should be telling people what they can and cannot do to their bodies or their progeny’s bodies.

I don’t want people telling children they can’t get whatever care their parent and doctor agree to for them. I don’t want people telling women they can’t have abortions. I don’t want government telling people what vaccines they have to get.

Let people do / get what they want! Support parents rights and individual freedoms!

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
The fact that we don't have a cure for the common cold tells ya all you need to know about the medical industry.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Pediatric sterilization. Just when I thought I had seen it all. At least these looney families will discontinue there genetics from travelling any further

This is just their way of getting people to volunteer in their new approach to old eugenics programs. Look at Gen Z, 1 in 5 are “trans”. They found a way to bring back sterilization and lowering birth rates but instead of by force they brainwash you into volunteering for it.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
I’ve said this before. No profession has destroyed its credibility and trust more in the past 2/3 years than the medical profession.
giphy.gif

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
This is just their way of getting people to volunteer in their new approach to old eugenics programs. Look at Gen Z, 1 in 5 are “trans”. They found a way to bring back sterilization and lowering birth rates but instead of by force they brainwash you into volunteering for it.

It is quite amazing how they have made being a tranny, or any other unusual sexual thing "cool" with the young crowd.

A coworker of mine has an elementary school age son who was claiming to be pansexual recently. Apparently this means you aren't attracted to a specific sex, but to the person themself, man or woman? Lmfao @ that...but anyway, my coworker asked him if he was ever attracted to boys, or wanted to kiss another boy. She said he was repulsed, and like ew, no! So clearly he is straight, but peer pressure made him say otherwise.

Sad days for our youth, that kids would rather claim to be some sexuality that they are not, just to fit in or not be harassed for being straight...like you are supposed to be.

Rube Reaper

Elite
It is quite amazing how they have made being a tranny, or any other unusual sexual thing "cool" with the young crowd.

A coworker of mine has an elementary school age son who was claiming to be pansexual recently. Apparently this means you aren't attracted to a specific sex, but to the person themself, man or woman? Lmfao @ that...but anyway, my coworker asked him if he was ever attracted to boys, or wanted to kiss another boy. She said he was repulsed, and like ew, no! So clearly he is straight, but peer pressure made him say otherwise.

Sad days for our youth, that kids would rather claim to be some sexuality that they are not, just to fit in or not be harassed for being straight...like you are supposed to be.
This “supposed to be” rubbish needs to end.

It’s not funny and is against the community standards here.

Top Bottom