Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The lesson the world should learn from the Afghanistan mess

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I don’t know. We set them up pretty damn good. At some point it’s shit or get off the pot. Afghanis gotta stand up and defend themselves, they had the equipment they just refused to fight. It’s not our job to fight for them.
Ever is kinda extreme too.

We did ok during WW2.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
I don’t know. We set them up pretty damn good. At some point it’s shit or get off the pot. Afghanis gotta stand up and defend themselves, they had the equipment they just refused to fight. It’s not our job to fight for them.
This is a misconception that has gotten too much traction. Some 60K Afghans have died defending their country from the Taliban. And they would have continued to do so had the Biden Administration saw fit to not only cancel all US air support but also deliberately cripple Aghanistan’s own air force.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
This is a misconception that has gotten too much traction. Some 60K Afghans have died defending their country from the Taliban. And they would have continued to do so had the Biden Administration saw fit to not only cancel all US air support but also deliberately cripple Aghanistan’s own air force.

Im not so sure. Its not like they put up much of a fight. It was expected they had weeks or months until Kabul fell and then it fell in a matter of days. It tells me they didn't give a damn.

If you are willing to hang onto a jet taking off, pick up arms and defend yourself and your country.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Im not so sure. Its not like they put up much of a fight. It was expected they had weeks or months until Kabul fell and then it fell in a matter of days. It tells me they didn't give a damn.

If you are willing to hang onto a jet taking off, pick up arms and defend yourself and your country.
These sorts of things are really easy to say when you are sitting on your couch in the comfort of a first world country. And it’s just as easy to think of soldiers in a far off land as pawns rather than people who have families in towns that are being captured by Taliban forces.

The Afghan troops knew that the timeline for the Taliban overtaking Kabul was not weeks but days/hours. That by fighting they were leaving their families vulnerable to being tortured and/or killed. How tough do you think you’d be in that situation?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
8YQOaO8VnVH2U8t-8JuqkrxggAV4mcARhpLO16Ghid4.jpg
FIFY OP......

and YES the world has learned this lesson.......and the WORLD IS PISSED.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Kill and destroy whomever your after, then leave.
also time to dismantle the military industrial complex, imf and other entities.
Thank god for bitcoin, it’s going to bring peace.

Latest posts

Top Bottom