Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The last animal on Earth you want to fight/engage? (Go toe to toe?)

Overwatch

Poster
Founder
giphy.gif

denn

Legendary
Founder
A grizzly bear would be pretty miserable. Big cats always bite the throat/wind pipe and suffocate the animal/person. A grizzly just grabs you and starts eating. Enjoy watching him eat your leg while you lay there. Guess you'd prolly pass out if you're lucky.

wRlRQhn_d.webp
First animal I thought of. Hopefully Viking is running around Alaska with his head on a swivel.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
A grizzly bear would be pretty miserable. Big cats always bite the throat/wind pipe and suffocate the animal/person. A grizzly just grabs you and starts eating. Enjoy watching him eat your leg while you lay there. Guess you'd prolly pass out if you're lucky.

wRlRQhn_d.webp

Watched a show once on animal planet or some such channel, about people surviving animal attacks. One I remember was someone attacked by a grizzly. It was eating at his leg. He said he hit it in the face as hard as he could. The bear flipped out on his head and arm for like 2 seconds, just like saying fuck you, I own you, then just went back to eating his thigh like nothing happened.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
You seen the video? The look on that tiger's face as he is flying towards his prey is some terrifying shit.

View attachment 48875

Oh yeah. I have watched it dozens of times over the years.

I was commenting on being armed only with a 12 inch piece of
cane for a weapon.

A 12 gauge auto loader with 5 rounds of buckshot would have changed
that tigers mind with the quickness.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

cane for a weapon.

Oh yeah, I got you. Dude is insanely lucky to be alive...wish they hadn't cut out the actual mauling.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

cane for a weapon.

Though shitty quality, this video shows both the speed and power of a wild animal and why you should always carry a good firearm when you are in their territory. (Or at all times, but that's another topic)

This one only required a warning shot from a big bore revolver, luckily.

ch13ba

Poster
Though shitty quality, this video shows both the speed and power of a wild animal and why you should always carry a good firearm when you are in their territory. (Or at all times, but that's another topic)

This one only required a warning shot from a big bore revolver, luckily.

I was fishing in Glacier National Park last summer with a guide. He said a few years back he was hiking with a couple friends and out of nowhere and without warning a grizzly charged out of a berry patch and bucked him like a friggin mountain goat. He said that bear sent him flying about 8 ft in the air and the collision felt like he was hit by a car.

The scariest part of his story was that one of the guys he was with had a can of bear spray and the other two guys were armed with handguns, but that bear was on him so fast that he was flying through the air before anyone could process what happened.

They figured there must’ve been a cub out there somewhere because what that bear did equated to a warning and if she wanted them dead, they would’ve been dead.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom