Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The human nervous system

Cowboy1stn10

Elite
Looks fuckin crazy on it’s own. This is what controls each of us using electrical signals

View attachment 149608
the-fly.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Adderall takes me to a dark place. I can’t seem to understand you are supposed to swallow it and not smell it up your nose
I took it once. When my grandma died I had to drive from Mount Pleasant to Myrtle Beach for Myrtle Beach to halfway to St Louis and then from halfway to St Louis to St Louis it was about a 20 hour drive. So I asked a buddy of mine who I knew had them if I could get one. He gave me a 30 mg. I ate it not knowing. I stayed awake the whole time and we never even stopped at the halfway mark for a hotel. When we got to St Louis I rented a hotel room ate 2 Xanax and slept for 12 hours.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I took it once. When my grandma died I had to drive from Mount Pleasant to Myrtle Beach for Myrtle Beach to halfway to St Louis and then from halfway to St Louis to St Louis it was about a 20 hour drive. So I asked a buddy of mine who I knew had them if I could get one. He gave me a 30 mg. I ate it not knowing. I stayed awake the whole time and we never even stopped at the halfway mark for a hotel. When we got to St Louis I rented a hotel room ate 2 Xanax and slept for 12 hours.
Sounds about right. Sustainable for a day or two, but after doing it weeks on end it starts to take a toll

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Looks fuckin crazy on it’s own. This is what controls each of us using electrical signals

View attachment 149608

This reminds me of that Body World exhibit that went around 10 years ago or so. They would “palatinate” bodies, body parts, and even some animals and it looked really cool.

Anyone ever been to it? If you ever get the chance check it out, pretty cool.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Mybe it Everporated,
Not all whitefolk are devils. But fuckers like bill gates Macron pope frank are. I'm Irish catholic and I don't trust half of us. Don't let Uganda go to shit further. We need to take the world back to goodness. Africa is the richest continent in the world. Keep the white and yellow devils out. Happy Thanksgiving Emma. Glad you are here ol buddy. @Martin Miss your content but glad we were able to connect and becomes friends.
Sounds about right. Sustainable for a day or two, but after doing it weeks on end it starts to take a toll
Fuck that. I have enough problems. We actually stopped to get a room. I'm driving w my sister her kids and husband who is a fed. We stop in Clarksville Tennessee. I tell him what I've done. But I hade driven the entire time. He threw me the minivan keys and said keep up the good work. So we never got the room and everything was fine. Ride back sucked a dick. I wanted to kill them all and my sister wouldn't let me drive and I had no more xanax. And she is a bitch.

Ran over a pair of coyotes in the mountains. That fuxked w me for a second thinking I killed someone's hounds

Last edited:

Emma tenywa

Elite
Not all whitefolk are devils. But fuckers like bill gates Macron pope frank are. I'm Irish catholic and I don't trust half of us. Don't let Uganda go to shit further. We need to take the world back to goodness. Africa is the richest continent in the world. Keep the white and yellow devils out. Happy Thanksgiving Emma. Glad you are here ol buddy. @Martin Miss your content but glad we were able to connect and becomes friends.

Fuck that. I have enough problems. We actually stopped to get a room. I'm driving w my sister her kids and husband who is a fed. We stop in Clarksville Tennessee. I tell him what I've done. But I hade driven the entire time. He threw me the minivan keys and said keep up the good work. So we never got the room and everything was fine. Ride back sucked a dick. I wanted to kill them all and my sister wouldn't let me drive and I had no more xanax. And she is a bitch.

Thank you buddy and happy Thanksgiving too
You guys make me feel at home.
We try our best to keep evil out, and receive the good ones with open arms and wide smiles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom