Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Hawkeye's running shit again....

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Initially I felt that Wisconsin's "Jump Around" was getting a bad rap.

But, then I remembered....Fuck Wisconsin.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Does TT really throw tortillas?

giphy.gif

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
lol Storming the field. Don't know why but that made me chuckle. Laughing at clemson being on their twice.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
What is the Clemson $2 dollar bill tradition?

I have always heard of $3 dollar bills in relation to Clemson men.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
What is the Clemson $2 dollar bill tradition?

I have always heard of $3 dollar bills in relation to Clemson men.

It's actually a big deal. It's how Clemson was invited to better bowl games than it should have been back when Clemson wasn't very good (under Bowden, mostly). Clemson travels very, very well and spends a bunch of money. The $2 bills flooding the host cities make it obvious. In my experience, a lot of the service industry folks in various cities love them and will request them.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

It's actually a big deal. It's how Clemson was invited to better bowl games than it should have been back when Clemson wasn't very good (under Bowden, mostly). Clemson travels very, very well and spends a bunch of money. The $2 bills flooding the host cities make it obvious. In my experience, a lot of the service industry folks in various cities love them and will request them.

Gotcha. I thought it had something to do with Clemson men being similar to $3 dollar bills.

Top Bottom