Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

THE Emporer is Cancelled (link)....

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
I'm of the mindset that folks exhaustively bringing up past wrongs to lecture society can fuck right off.

I'll take a critical look at any prescriptive policy submissions grounded in real life current data. "Critical" being the key word, and that certainly entails multivariate analysis when looking at intergroup differences.

But I'm ZFG on anything else these folks are pumping out. It's to the point, IMHO, they are hurting their own cause and causing societal friction that is unnecessary.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
I'm of the mindset that folks exhaustively bringing up past wrongs to lecture society can fuck right off.

I'll take a critical look at any prescriptive policy submissions grounded in real life current data. "Critical" being the key word, and that certainly entails multivariate analysis when looking at intergroup differences.

But I'm ZFG on anything else these folks are pumping out. It's to the point, IMHO, they are hurting their own cause and causing societal friction that is unnecessary.
It allows PHD’s to right easy Lay up articles that the SJW faculty will easily take in. Its easier to just start with a premise that all leftists agree with(all whites are racist) and then find some random even to back it up. There’s no incentive to provide research that bucks the trend because a) sacrifices the ease of getting though academia
B) leftists are deranged and have a lust for power

Top Bottom