Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Don tells Putin to go get fucked…

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

Hide yo kids & hide yo wife. Shit is getting real…

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
The war drums are beating louder every day it seems. Dims need something to distract from their awful performance so far. My bet is that Putin gets what he wants in Ukraine and nothing happens as a result. Embarrassing

Jtrain80

Legendary
The war drums are beating louder every day it seems. Dims need something to distract from their awful performance so far. My bet is that Putin gets what he wants in Ukraine and nothing happens as a result. Embarrassing

Who say Ukranians wouldn't be better off under Putin?

I have a Ukrainian buddy that witnessed the fall of the USSR. Not everything is as our media portrays it.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
None of that is True. Do you actually believe the Democratic Party would allow that without yelling at the top of their lungs on every news outlet? You must be a trust fund baby to “semi” retire at 27-28 years old…

America 1st

Founder
None of that is True. Do you actually believe the Democratic Party would allow that without yelling at the top of their lungs on every news outlet? You must be a trust fund baby to “semi” retire at 27-28 years old…
Just semi-retired from posting but not working. Eye realize my facts & dick heat were Russelling sum posters to the point of a stroke.

Most importantly eye couldn’t let all the children eye work with suffer just because eye can afford two retire.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Just semi-retired from posting but not working. Eye realize my facts & dick heat were Russelling sum posters to the point of a stroke.

Most importantly eye couldn’t let all the children eye work with suffer just because eye can afford two retire.
You’re trying way too hard. You’re outing yourself as a gigantic troll, or douche bag. Take your pick.

America 1st

Founder
People are having stokes from the vaccine. Not from you. Everybody does
does wonder why you turned into a complete dooshbag. Must be another vaccine side effect.
Trump says the vaccines are gud.

Should eye trust my own too eyes and Trump or sum random message board poster?

You’re trying way too hard. You’re outing yourself as a gigantic troll, or douche bag. Take your pick.
If being hardcore America 1st and a patriot makes me a “dooshbag” then that’s fine.

Having the facts and speaking the tough truths isn’t a job fore the faint of heart butt sumwon has two due it.

TJHall1

Legendary
Then tell your buddy at lunch to punt this asshole. He is obviously a troll. Fucking bullshit like that is not welcomed here. At least, I hope not.
You want to sensor people? Doesn't sound free speech to me. How bout put him on ignore, and stop replying to him. The reason they do it is because people like you actually get worked up about it.

denn

Legendary
Founder

I have a Ukrainian buddy that witnessed the fall of the USSR. Not everything is as our media portrays it.
I don’t know either way but everything over the last number of years has Ukraine being over the top corrupt. Whether they are better off under Russia’s control is debatable and a pretty good question.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Maybe they would be, but that is for them to decide through a democratic process, not because Putin said so.

Also, its a slippery slope letting a country slide back towards communism. The USA should support freedom and democracy at every turn.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Maybe they would be, but that is for them to decide through a democratic process, not because Putin said so.

Also, its a slippery slope letting a country slide back towards communism. The USA should support freedom and democracy at every turn.
I agree. However, these days I’m not so sure that the USA prefers freedom and democracy over communism from a government standpoint.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Trump says the vaccines are gud.

Should eye trust my own too eyes and Trump or sum random message board poster?

If being hardcore America 1st and a patriot makes me a “dooshbag” then that’s fine.

Having the facts and speaking the tough truths isn’t a job fore the faint of heart butt sumwon has two due it.

I’m sure your facts differ greatly from nearly everyone with a shred of common sense.

Facts

More facts

More and more facts

America 1st

Founder
I’m sure your facts differ greatly from nearly everyone with a shred of common sense.

Facts

More facts

More and more facts
Shirley yore not suggesting The Don has no common cents since him and eye hold the same position.

That’s the sort of trolling that lets me no yore just not Sirius about this incredibly important topic.

Oh and LOL @ posting Malone bullshit. Might as well post Sesame Street next for all the more right he has been about anything.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Shirley yore not suggesting The Don has no common cents since him and eye hold the same position.

That’s the sort of trolling that lets me no yore just not Sirius about this incredibly important topic.

Oh and LOL @ posting Malone bullshit. Might as well post Sesame Street next for all the more right he has been about anything.

I’m very serious about this very important topic. Especially now that my wife is sitting in the ER with chest pains and high blood pressure. Ever since the vaccine she’s had palpitations, fatigue, and now this. Never had any issues at all before. Guess we will see what the tests say.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Malone is indeed correct. All he is saying is that the vax shouldn't be forced and that kids should not get the vaccine. Any common person with a lick of common sense came to that conclusion about 2 years ago.

America 1st

Founder
Malone is indeed correct. All he is saying is that the vax shouldn't be forced and that kids should not get the vaccine. Any common person with a lick of common sense came to that conclusion about 2 years ago.
LOL nothing like trying to gloss over bullshit on Rogan right?

I’m very serious about this very important topic. Especially now that my wife is sitting in the ER with chest pains and high blood pressure. Ever since the vaccine she’s had palpitations, fatigue, and now this. Never had any issues at all before. Guess we will see what the tests say.
I’m sure it was the vaccine 🙄

Regardless eye hope she is okay.

Latest posts

Top Bottom