Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The deep state really, really wants you to believe in Aliens, y'all. Even Adam Schiff is in on it (link)....

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Concern? If Aliens could come from someplace far away in the Universe it's highly likely they could, as Klattu said in The Day The Earth Stood Still, "turn the Earth into a cinder".

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
I would welcome an Alien or Artificial intelligence overlord situation over a Biden admin any day. At least the aliens wouldn’t have a similar value structure to us and couldn’t be bribed by the swamp

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder
Concern? If Aliens could come from someplace far away in the Universe it's highly likely they could, as Klattu said in The Day The Earth Stood Still, "turn the Earth into a cinder".

The nuance in your post is probably not appreciated, but it's 100% valid.

Said a different way, Why is anybody be "concerned" about UFOs and/or using the possibility of their existence as a reason for....anything at all within government?

If aliens are visiting us from off earth, the technological difference is so vast that there are no "precautions" in the world to take. They aren't gonna sway folks to vote one way or another. We aren't going to "catch up" and throw together a rudimentary planetary defense.

It's binary, either their cool with us or they aren't. Just don't F up the introductions.

Sikness23245

Elite
The nuance in your post is probably not appreciated, but it's 100% valid.

Said a different way, Why is anybody be "concerned" about UFOs and/or using the possibility of their existence as a reason for....anything at all within government?

If aliens are visiting us from off earth, the technological difference is so vast that there are no "precautions" in the world to take. They aren't gonna sway folks to vote one way or another. We aren't going to "catch up" and throw together a rudimentary planetary defense.

It's binary, either their cool with us or they aren't. Just don't F up the introductions.
Obviously, someone never watched Stargate. Rudimentary alien technology >>> modern alien technology.

JonnySober

Poster
For the record I've always respected aliens and recognized them for what they are: sophisticated beauty with positive traits beyond human comprehenion

I love you aliens, always have*

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Well, we have Will Smith and he’s beat them like 6 times.

but really why would anyone care. If a species can travel here from that far away and actually wants our planet, game over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom