Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The CIA Psy Op has been called off. NASA admits no aliens (link)....

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
This just further proves the existence.
DLFA35EY4FCYMVPFUSRZTUPPA4.jpg

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Wait....so we aren't to believe their previous statements BUT NOW SHUOLD BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY.....let me guess the pinky swear this time and promise to not cross their fingers behind their backs?

OH OK......sure........

rebar

Elite
Sorry for all you that got sucked in.

Now they are saying we don't know what we don't know

BurntJ

Founder
Sorry for all you that got sucked in.

FYI...the ONLY suckers are the people that actually would believe the CIA would EVER call off a PSY OP. How long have operation mockingbird, MK-Ultra and paperclip have been running on books for.....exactly how many years? (I'm sure they are about announce the closure of all those secret programs and day now.....)

rebar

Elite
FYI...the ONLY suckers are the people that actually would believe the CIA would EVER call off a PSY OP. How long have operation mockingbird, MK-Ultra and paperclip have been running on books for.....exactly how many years? (I'm sure they are about announce the closure of all those secret programs and day now.....)
Pretty sure operation paperclip ended when they got the German intellectual class on our soil

BurntJ

Founder
Pretty sure operation paperclip ended when they got the German intellectual class on our soil
Ugh....so you think they just brought the scientists here.....????

We still don't know everything they have had them working on since arrival.

JFK was totally correct...they need to be busted up into a million pieces and then burned to the ground.

rebar

Elite
Ugh....so you think they just brought the scientists here.....????

We still don't know everything they have had them working on since arrival.

JFK was totally correct...they need to be busted up into a million pieces and then burned to the ground.
No. And it is quite possible it wasn't shut down but renamed. The objective of operation paperclip was to bring scientist and intellectuals in to our fold. That was accomplished was my point.

BurntJ

Founder
No. And it is quite possible it wasn't shut down but renamed. The objective of operation paperclip was to bring scientist and intellectuals in to our fold. That was accomplished was my point.
Correct....AND NO OFFENSE BUT you are mistaken....WE ASSUME the entire objective was to bring the scientist....... (based off the limited document disclosures we have seen)

BUT that is an incomplete assessment at this time. (I will guarantee you that was NOT the complete objective....but the rest would be speculation.)

rebar

Elite
Correct....AND NO OFFENSE BUT you are mistaken....WE ASSUME the entire objective was to bring the scientist....... (based off the limited document disclosures we have seen)

BUT that is an incomplete assessment at this time. (I will guarantee you that was NOT the complete objective....but the rest would be speculation.)
That was all speculation. No proof....then your are speculating. It is like gold prospecting. Until it is provable you are speculating. Oil and the see aye A also

Latest posts

Top Bottom