Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Chosen

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
This might be the best series depicting the life of Christ and his Disciples. The character development for people like Simon Peter, Matthew, and Mary Magdaline is awesome.

There are two seasons released so far, and they're filming a third.

Download the app, or you can also watch episodes on Peacock.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This might be the best series depicting the life of Christ and his Disciples. The character development for people like Simon Peter, Matthew, and Mary Magdaline is awesome.

I heard about this, but then I tried to get it through the app and it didn't seem to work smoothly.

Peacock is free right?

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I heard about this, but then I tried to get it through the app and it didn't seem to work smoothly.

Peacock is free right?
In general Peacock has a mix of free and paid programming. For example, the first 5 seasons of The Office is free. You have to subscribe to watch the rest.

I just checked on The Chosen and the 1st season is free to watch. The 2nd season is not available at all.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder

I'm friends with one of the producers

It is very well done. It shows a side of Jesus that we don’t often think about. He wasn’t always serious. He would make jokes, play, etc. He wasn’t always serious and stoic as we may sometimes believe. he was just man just like us. He went through and felt the same things we go through today. Happiness, joy despair, loneliness, etc. We are fortunate to have a savior that understands us. He is Love.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
I have an Android phone, and we have a Chromecast on one of our TVs. Casting from the app to the TV is how we have watched the episodes we've seen. Doesn't Apple have something similar? AirPlay?

There is definitely quite a bit of content on the app that is not available on Peacock (yet).

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
I've been recommending the series to a couple of friends lately. I love finding another Christian who has not seen or even heard of the series and trying to get them started.

One curious thing about the show that I believe is by design is that all of the Roman characters speak with an American accent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom