Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The choices are many but outside of Potato Joe who is the creepiest Democrat in government?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I've been in my current house for 25 years. It's like a two-year-old kid its always something. :rolleyes:
It has prob changed now but I used to hear 10% of your property value in upkeep. Thats been about right for me but u was always upgrading my old place. Now all I need is a new oven Nd to paint and a couple minor things.
Now I want to watch the birds and tree rats. I may have gotten too chill. Or I am almost 50. Either is me

TJHall1

Legendary
A guy I know was pulled over on the side of the highway. I don't remember what he was pulling or what the fuck he was doing but he was pulling something with a PTO. Well he had the PTO running on the side of the highway for some reason, got his bibs pant leg to close and the PTO ripped his bibs clean off his body as cars drove by on the highway.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Bingo, my grandfather. Wasn't about money to them guys who lived the depression era. Fuckers spent more money to have me mow their yard than they would to take a vacation.
I knew of a few guys like that on the Alabama/Tennesse border. some Good stories about them being treated like popes and then they turn around and by half the county

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Early on I was a machinist a buddy I worked with had on overalls and was turning a huge shaft in a lathe a huge blue hot chip went down the bib it really fucked up the rest of his day. :LOL:
I was smelting gold at 13. I had a buld pop out of the chalice thingy and burn through man pants and blister my 13yo dick. Needless to say no pain no gain. I trudged forward. I was a 13yo cripple

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
A guy I know was pulled over on the side of the highway. I don't remember what he was pulling or what the fuck he was doing but he was pulling something with a PTO. Well he had the PTO running on the side of the highway for some reason, got his bibs pant leg to close and the PTO ripped his bibs clean off his body as cars drove by on the highway.
Better than @ded

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I was smelting gold at 13. I had a buld pop out of the chalice thingy and burn through man pants and blister my 13yo dick. Needless to say no pain no gain. I trudged forward. I was a 13yo cripple
I had older cousins that were mean AF let me tell you never piss on the spark plug of a running lawnmower or an electric fence. :oops:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
This guy should be dead. Almost buried himself alive digging a grave, and can't even recount how many times he's cut thru electrical lines and fiber optic with his mini excavator. Someone could follow him around with a camera and make good money.
I took a hit from a welder coil once. Shoulda killed me. I have a purpose unbeknownst to me

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
Damn, that was the best outcome for that situation. Guys lucky to be alive….

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Levine-1024x512.jpg

Top Bottom