Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The best podcast that you’re probably not listening to.

sipsey37

Poster
Founder
Man I wish I could listen to podcasts. I find my mind wandering about 1-2 min in

Jre and Tim Dillon release clips on YouTube that are under 10 min long most of the time. Or you could listen to the best podcast of all time the ten minute podcast. Will sassO, Bryan callen, Chris Delia before everyone got cancelled.

Simmer007

Poster
Founder
Jre and Tim Dillon release clips on YouTube that are under 10 min long most of the time. Or you could listen to the best podcast of all time the ten minute podcast. Will sassO, Bryan callen, Chris Delia before everyone got cancelled.
I’ll check out the YouTube

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
Wind of Change

Conspiracy whether the cia wrote scorpions power ballad “wind of change”to end the Cold War.

Nas

Poster
Here's Tim as a guest on another podcast, discussing his past job as a subprime mortgage seller.
History Hyenas recently broke up. People seem to think one of them is about to get cancelled, which wouldn't surprise me with the shit they say and teeing off on the Woke and Dope crowd. Those two were hilarious together and now I'm looking for something new. Can't do YMH any longer since its all about Tom's injury.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

BackLash

Poster
Jordan Peterson. He's had some personal struggles over the last couple of years and hasn't put out as much content, but this guy will blow your mind and change your life

Loudog

Poster
I was pissed when I found out he was gay. I just knew he had a stripper story with coke and bathroom blowjobs... The strippers bro working security at the club and he had to date her for a month to not get killed... LOL.
I listen to his newest show(more like an hour long rant) every Monday at work. I have a suspicion that he's not really gay and it's just one big joke that many people just go with.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I listen to his newest show(more like an hour long rant) every Monday at work. I have a suspicion that he's not really gay and it's just one big joke that many people just go with.

The first 12 minutes of this is awesome. He got banned from Air BNB and is pissed at the 2 women who lied about it. lol. He definitely doesn't come off as a gay dude.

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder

The first 12 minutes of this is awesome. He got banned from Air BNB and is pissed at the 2 women who lied about it. lol. He definitely doesn't come off as a gay dude.
The COVID bit absolutely destroyed me.

Top Bottom