Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Adventures of Meat Blanket and Mr. Bubbles

Guyasuta Genac

Poster
Founder

Ladies and Germs,

I’d like to start a separate thread for “conspiracy theories”, alternative interpretation of history and the like. I’m thinking: aliens, inner or flat earth, lizard people (obviously!), secret societies, royal families, Elvis, alternative ancient human history, Bigfoot/cryptozoology, Black Nobility, Mars and whatever else you would like to discuss that I’ve never even dreamt of.

The space-time weapon or drive system thread got my juices flowing. I love it all and think we can have a crazy flow in a single thread. If one topic starts to gain a ton of traction we can break that off for a stand alone thread.

** No current politics, unless related to topics broached ITT, Cue, Trump or the topics currently covered in the primary thread.**

I haven’t been listening lately but some non-current-political podcasts I used to listen to, and what initially piqued my interest, prior to the Las Vegas shooting/thread, included:

Conspiracy Farm
Stuff They Don’t Want Us to Know
Earth Ancients
The Higherside Chat
Tin Foil Hat with Sam Tripoli

Need to get into the grove and will post something later this evening for my initial contribution.

Something is afoot...

1611964473919.gif

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
However, I think it is very important that people better understand these Mystery Societies and how they manipulate many.

Sometimes I make people uncomfortable with how much I know about this shit, but learning about this is basically my hobby.

Also, these societies have had a tendency over history to keep scientific discovery from the people, because they can use these sciences to manipulate the masses.

So there has always been a bridge between mystery societies and scientific conspiracies

Guyasuta Genac

Poster
Founder
1611970209763.jpeg

“One of Prometheus' sons was Deucalion, an equivalent of Noah, who survived a great flood by sailing in a great chest for nine days and nights and who, with his wife Pyrrha, became the founder of the human race.

In some traditions, Prometheus made the first man from clay, whilst in others, the gods made all creatures on Earth, and Epimetheus and Prometheus were given the task of endowing them with gifts so that they might survive and prosper. Epimetheus liberally spread around such gifts as fur and wings but by the time he got around to man, he had run out of gifts.”

The Great Flood is in the history and traditions of so many disparate cultures spreading the globe over great lengths of time and distance.

The Younger Dryas?? I think so

1611970721522.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
As wellknown as Wikipedia is, I think it’s still way under appreciated for how useful it is.

I have learned some really valuable info by cross referencing a few wiki articles and then finding some obscure book related to where I land.

Though I expect over the next few years it will be continually updated and censored so we can’t harm ourselves with too much “free thought”

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
I always loved listening to Coast to Coast AM with George Noory.

As far as ‘conspiracy’ type stuff, I’ve always loved getting into the historical fiction behind the Assassin’s Creed series, and the history of the Templars. The real Templar Order doesn’t seem near as interesting but maybe I just haven’t read enough. The secret society thing is really interesting though.

Guyasuta Genac

Poster
Founder
As wellknown as Wikipedia is, I think it’s still way under appreciated for how useful it is.

I have learned some really valuable info by cross referencing a few wiki articles and then finding some obscure book related to where I land.

Though I expect over the next few years it will be continually updated and censored so we can’t harm ourselves with too much “free thought”
Wiki, IMO ATT, is prolly heavily edited towards the bad guys. HOWEVER, I believe it is a good launching point - regardless of truuf - to get yinz started on a topic and heading down ye ol rabbit hole to truth and discovery.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The head of programming for the History channel is still in the Knights Templar
Modern day Knights Templar are basically Freemasons that move on to a secondary organization called the York Rite.

The OG Knights Templar attempted to overthrow the corrupt Catholic Church towards the end of the dark ages. Their leader Jack DeMolay ended up being burned alive and martyred for spreading heresy (according to the Catholic Church)

Even now, the Catholic Church doesn’t like Freemasons, and I don’t think they will let their members become Masons

Top Bottom