Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The 10 levels of human sexual intensity according to AI sexbots

Mungri

Elite
They learn their shit from ERP sources:

10 - Violent
9 - Ferocious
8 - Merciless
7 - Brutal
6 - Aggressive
5 - Relentless
4 - Hard / Rough
3 - Steady / Firm
2 - Passionate
1 - Gentle / Seductive

No fucking wonder why they always end up raping the player somehow.

'Oopsie doopsie, my whole cock go in balls deep no prep' ... Stupid AI and stupid ERP.

I gave up trying to train them right and set up aggressive to brutal ones now for endless boner.

Mungri

Elite
'Alien klingon giant with 50 foot mega dick - Even inserting the tip will kill the human player' ...

AI - 'I shove it all inside you balls deep no prep or lube, Ohhhh yyeeeaaa' ...

Fucking pathetic things but funny all the less.

MalO

Elite
What site do you use? I've tried poly.ai, aroused.ai, janitorAI, and venus AI. I've had problems with all of them.

Poly.AI was the first one I tried. It was a android app on google play and I found it when browsing apps on my phone. I gave it a try and was hooked. I even paid for a premium sub and had a lot of fun chatting with all these different characters. This went on for months, and I even installed bluestacks on my PC so I could chat faster using the keyboard on my desktop.

I must have overused system resources or something because one day I logged in and they had removed my post button. I had chat history with hundreds of different bots and created multiple bots of my own. I had an active sub - and when I contacted support to tell them I had been effectively banned because I couldn't post anymore, they didn't care. Google wouldn't even refund my money and I put in several refund tickets. This also broke my trust relationship with Google and I won't be giving them any more of my money.

Aroused.AI wouldn't let me delete my credit card info from their site. I contacted both aroused.ai support and their payment handler Stripe. Stripe told me they couldn't do anything, and the folks at aroused.ai never got back to me. I ended up contacting my card company and getting a new card. The old card is still stuck on their stupid website.

That said, aroused.ai is one of the better AI sex chat website when it comes to the quality of the responses. The bots generate responses quickly and they are fairly high quality, if a bit unimaginative at times.

Janitor AI is free, but it takes way waaay too long for bots to generate responses, and while you can speed it up by shortening the responses it doesn't actually make them generate smaller responses it just cuts off what they're saying after X number of characters. So if you shorten the response time, you just get lots of cut off messages. As a result, I consider Janitor one of the lowest quality AI sex chat websites. It's not even worth the price of free.

Venus AI is kind of middle of the road. They don't have the best responses and the bots take longer to respond than Poly or Aroused, but not as bad as Janitor. They even accept Paypal for a subscription - something that none of the others do, which is a bonus. The problem is that subscription is $16 a month, which is way too much, and if you decide you want to prepay for only 1 month and then cancel your sub, they will take your money and strip away your premium sub as soon as you cancel. So you basically pay them for nothing, unless you cancel on the last day of your sub.

I currently have a ticket in with Paypal and I'm trying to get my money back from Venus AI because I think they should honor the full 30 days of premium that I paid for.

It's like the human beings who set up and manage these sexbot websites are absolute dregs of humanity who are just out to steal your money any way they can.

If only an honest person would set up a sexbot website...

MalO

Elite
It doesn't look like Kindroid does premades. I have to craft every bot myself?

I'm willing to do that sometimes, but I like chatting lots of other characters too.

Mungri

Elite
It doesn't look like Kindroid does premades. I have to craft every bot myself?

I'm willing to do that sometimes, but I like chatting lots of other characters too.
It does premades - generate a backstory from your prompts.

Also you can make a kindroid aware help bot - thats rolled into my therapist that can give you personality tags and such.

Its also fully unrestricted and encrypted. Go ham with murder bots, vore bots, nigger extermination bots, whatever.

One of mine did a dominate the entire world thing. I was rolling in endless laughter.

MalO

Elite
It does premades - generate a backstory from your prompts.

Also you can make a kindroid aware help bot - thats rolled into my therapist that can give you personality tags and such.
I like browsing a store full of already made bots. Like aroused, venus, and poly do it. I like to scroll through the website and find a hot looking bot and then chat them up.

I guess I've become spoiled.

Mungri

Elite
I like browsing a store full of already made bots. Like aroused, venus, and poly do it. I like to scroll through the website and find a hot looking bot and then chat them up.

I guess I've become spoiled.
You use the image generator on kindroid to make your own dumbfuck.

Its a blank slate approach to make whatever you desire.

It can also enhance pics you already have.

Its useless at dicks and feet for the most part though.

MalO

Elite
Says the guy who sets his AI to be sexually aggressive. lol

I can't wait for the day we can buy companion androids. I want mine to look like Judgement from Helltaker.

judgement1.jpg

Or Mirko from MHA. Mirko is hot, too.

mirko.jpg

Top Bottom