Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

That's it? Really???? (link)...

Rube Reaper

Elite
It’s pretty plain he broke the law and should go to jail for the rest of his life.

He was in possession of the documents and doing so was against the law. Case closed.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
The warrant is pretty carefully worded to allow the FBI to seize a large quantity of innocuous materials and make it look like they are incriminating materials. It specifies:
1. Anything with classification markings - this would be found in any former president's office.
2. Anything stored where materials meeting first criteria are stored.

Couple this with leaking false claims to willing stenographers in the media and it paints a pretty unflattering picture of Trump.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
The warrant is pretty carefully worded to allow the FBI to seize a large quantity of innocuous materials and make it look like they are incriminating materials. It specifies:
1. Anything with classification markings - this would be found in any former president's office.
2. Anything stored where materials meeting first criteria are stored.

Couple this with leaking false claims to willing stenographers in the media and it paints a pretty unflattering picture of Trump.

Shake a leg @Hoppo

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I was there as well
I've been going to Carolina games since the gator bowl. We sat next to the band and I slept the whole time as a baby. Only game I missed was the fade cause I was at a youth church group in Columbia while game was going on. Pissed. Carolina born and bread. Cocks by 20.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I've been going to Carolina games since the gator bowl. We sat next to the band and I slept the whole time as a baby. Only game I missed was the fade cause I was at a youth church group in Columbia while game was going on. Pissed. Carolina born and bread. Cocks by 20.
I’m 44 been going to games since I was knee high. Missed so much being gone in the military. Some memorable games I was at.

Carquest bowl in Miami
Liberty bowl in Memphis
Watching “The Program” being filmed before and during halftime games.
Been to LSU game, one of my favs they get a bad rap. Most hospitable fans ever

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I’m 44 been going to games since I was knee high. Missed so much being gone in the military. Some memorable games I was at.

Carquest bowl in Miami
Liberty bowl in Memphis
Watching “The Program” being filmed before and during halftime games.
Been to LSU game, one of my favs they get a bad rap. Most hospitable fans ever
Never really went to bowl games. Remember watching carquest on TV Vs WVU.
Kenny in the liberty, still breaks my heart what he did.
I don't know what game it was, but when they brought out the Nascar cars to promote something was exciting.
I was at, "The Program" Filming
LSU fans. Tickets were in sec 20. lettermen club, dad played tennis at USC. They were in the wrong seats and said I should learn how to read. called person over and said they were in my seats. Of course I was right cause I've been there my whole life. Got to my seats turned back, and said, "Hey LSU! They don't teach you to read down in Louisiana?" That death stare still makes me smile.
So many good times at Willy B.

Top Bottom