Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thank God I'mma 80's & 90's kid

Screenshot_20220729-151358-242.png
Praise God above that there weren't cellphones in everyones hand & security cameras on every corner during my wild shit! I can't even begin to imagine the embarrassment that these kids are going to deal with once all their dirt is bring thrown in their faces by their kids & grandkids.

Future generation: "Hey Gramma I see on Facebook back August 2020 during that Covid pandemic stuff you got 4new tattoos &, that a man named Seth ate your ass all-night. Good thing y'all pushed those face masks & hand sanitizers "

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220920-124028~2.png
    Screenshot_20220920-124028~2.png
    730.2 KB · Views: 15

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
We used to throw lawn darts at each other and see who wouldn't chicken out and run. We went to an apartment complex that was getting a new roof and used the old shingles as throwing stars. It was fun until we hit one kid in the head and it split his noggin open.

You just can't do stuff like that now.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
We used to throw lawn darts at each other and see who wouldn't chicken out and run. We went to an apartment complex that was getting a new roof and used the old shingles as throwing stars. It was fun until we hit one kid in the head and it split his noggin open.

You just can't do stuff like that now.
We can’t do stuff like that now because people like you striking the target. Even though you’re trying to hit them you’re not supposed to. Bastard.

Top Bottom