Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Texas Baseball Pre-Season #1 With Best Pitching Staff In Nation - @MortgageHorn Set To Win Lots of Money From Idiots On The Free Speech Forum

Pineapple

Legendary
I can’t decide if I’m rooting for or against Big 12 teams in the post season. On one hand, I want to see the conference represented well cause it makes Tech look better. On the other hand, I hate all you fuckers and want you all to lose in embarrassing fashion.
Let’s all make it and beat the shit out of each other.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
The espn+ app has a channel called “Squeeze Play” which is similar to red zone. They mostly have between 2 and 5 games showing simultaneously with a team commenting on everything going on. It’s pretty badass. I’ve been watching it all day after the Tech game ended.

TJHall1

Legendary
The espn+ app has a channel called “Squeeze Play” which is similar to red zone. They mostly have between 2 and 5 games showing simultaneously with a team commenting on everything going on. It’s pretty badass. I’ve been watching it all day after the Tech game ended.
What do I do if I'm not a faggot and don't pay ESPN extra money for their app and channels?

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
What do I do if I'm not a faggot and don't pay ESPN extra money for their app and channels?
Well to be fair this isn’t me paying them extra. I don’t have cable/dish/etc so espn, Hulu, Netflix is all I have (because I’m not a lazy piece of shit that spends my whole life watching TV).

But for you, you should probably just kill yourself since you can’t watch this awesome channel.

TJHall1

Legendary
Well to be fair this isn’t me paying them extra. I don’t have cable/dish/etc so espn, Hulu, Netflix is all I have (because I’m not a lazy piece of shit that spends my whole life watching TV).

But for you, you should probably just kill yourself since you can’t watch this awesome channel.
That's the information I was looking for. Thank you friend.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
What's it like to have a football program that spends more money than anyone in the country, hires a new coach every other year, and still gets owned by Iowa fucking state??!!

TBH, it feels pretty damn good to not be poor like Iowa and Iowa St.

Bump for the Supers. It's amusing how most of you have lost interest in college baseball. Your little regular season circle jerk of shit talking by perennial losers against the University of Texas at Omaha was cute, though.

@MortgageHorn get in your thread and talk shit. FFS

TJHall1

Legendary

Bump for the Supers. It's amusing how most of you have lost interest in college baseball. Your little regular season circle jerk of shit talking by perennial losers against the University of Texas at Omaha was cute, though.

It feels good to be not poor and have the poor team keep kicking your doors off? Hahahahahahahaha congratulations on being "rich". See if all that money can buy you a chance at a big 12 title......it won't!! Iowa fucking state!! They dick slap you hahahahahahahaha

TJHall1

Legendary

You may kick the shit out of us but guess what, we've got some money!!

Hahahahaha Texas fans are hilarious.

TJHall1

Legendary

East Carolina........😂😂😂

TJHall1

Legendary
Did you not understand the advice? Go hang out with Kate Spade, Cocksucker.
East Carolina
giphy.webp

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I'll Have to Give The ECU Pirates This...

You Clowns Were Consistent With the "Horns Down" All The Way Into the 9th Inning

Even Though You Were Getting Your Asses Handed to You 11-1

That was cute.

Thanks for Hosting Us On Our Way to a Record 38th College World Series

"Welcome to The Jungle"

Hook 'Em!
FVG_6nyWAAAq1YB

Last edited:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I'll Have to Give The ECU Pirates This...

You Clowns Were Consistent With the "Horns Down" All The Way Into the 9th Inning

Even Though You Were Getting Your Asses Handed to You 11-1

That was cute.

Thanks for Hosting Us On Our Way to a Record 38th College World Series

"Welcome to The Jungle"

Hook 'Em!
FVG_6nyWAAAq1YB

The Horns down thing is always adorable. Those poor fuckers woke up this morning still not ever going to Omaha. Meanwhile, Texas is heading back to Omaha for a record 38th time.

Top Bottom