Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Texas Baseball Pre-Season #1 With Best Pitching Staff In Nation - @MortgageHorn Set To Win Lots of Money From Idiots On The Free Speech Forum

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
272274368_10227728403901506_4515434468350309344_n.jpg

273040464_145298707912420_3210096884238585995_n.jpg

Thus Far The Board Hasn't Accepted Challenge

@MortgageHorn Waits Patiently

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I was at the Disch for yesterday's game. Sprint out to a 7-0 lead and then give up 10 in the 6th or 7th frame. Was definitely one of those games you don't see very often. We went back to back to back in the 3rd(I think) and then gave up 10 in one inning. That was brutal.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Talk about a shit thread…….yet another reason we need the Football SUPER conference ASAP. There is literally NO reason for College Baseball and once football stops paying their bills…..it will be no more! 🙏🙏🙏

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Talk about a shit thread…….yet another reason we need the Football SUPER conference ASAP. There is literally NO reason for College Baseball and once football stops paying their bills…..it will be no more! 🙏🙏🙏

It's the purest of the big 3 left in collegiate athletics. College football has become college basketball with the NIL and transfers and all the other bullshit.

Sorry, 1980. Sorry you watched 35+ years of the best sport going with nothing to show for it. Then, when the game turns to shit, you win it. That's so 1980. Storybook ending. It's perfect.

BurntJ

Founder
It's the purest of the big 3 left in collegiate athletics. College football has become college basketball with the NIL and transfers and all the other bullshit.

Sorry, 1980. Sorry you watched 35+ years of the best sport going with nothing to show for it. Then, when the game turns to shit, you win it. That's so 1980. Storybook ending. It's perfect.
WTF is purest? 🤣👇

1653523905050.gif

Fuckin College Baseball 🤣🤣🤣
Even when you win NO ONE knows, even cares, or respects it.

But of course why would I care when my Braves are WORLD CHAMPIONS & and my Dawgs are Champs. Jealousy is a stinky cologne.

BurntJ

Founder
not corrupted by money and the kids play because they love the game. And I agree with ttyh
Sure EXCEPT the really good ones go straight to the minors. But that may change as NIL is now a possibility.

Hell maybe the Top HS player with spun The minors for Vandy (he’s committed and they could probably put together a huge NIL deal….though he doesn’t need it.)

Again this all BS anyway bc ONLY a BETA would say College Baseball is their favorite college sport.

TJHall1

Legendary
Sure EXCEPT the really good ones go straight to the minors. But that may change as NIL is now a possibility.

Hell maybe the Top HS player with spun The minors for Vandy (he’s committed and they could probably put together a huge NIL deal….though he doesn’t need it.)

Again this all BS anyway bc ONLY a BETA would say College Baseball is their favorite college sport.
Have you had a stroke? What is your spastic posting from? IF YOU CAPITALIZE EVERYTHING IS IT BETTER?

You're a fuckin nut job.

Top Bottom