Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Texas AG gains federal injunction against another Biden vaccine mandate

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton scored what he considered to be a "win for the children of Texas" after a federal judge ruled against vaccine and mask mandates for Head Start programs initiated by the Biden administration.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I'm quite sure Congress doesn't want to go anywhere near passing a law mandating mask, Jabs or anything else during an election year.

Congress was content to hide in the basement and remain silent while OBiden forced mandates on citizens usurping Congresses role in government. 1) They are all chicken shits and 2) they don't want to be drawn into the shit-storm when the true nature of the Jab poisons becomes widely known.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton scored what he considered to be a "win for the children of Texas" after a federal judge ruled against vaccine and mask mandates for Head Start programs initiated by the Biden administration.
Pretty solid precedence too

BigBucnNole

Elite
I think we're under estimating how important it is for liability concerns that children are approved.

If the vaccine isnt approved for children but approved in general by the fda, Pfizer is on the hook for liability caused by the jab. If that happens the vaccines could stop and the pandemic will spread.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I think we're under estimating how important it is for liability concerns that children are approved.

If the vaccine isnt approved for children but approved in general by the fda, Pfizer is on the hook for liability caused by the jab. If that happens the vaccines could stop and the pandemic will spread.
News flash it is spreading anyways.... Ain't nothing but running it's course gonna stop that now.

Rube Reaper

Elite

Vaccine manufacturers essentially face no liability in the US.

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder

You actually still believe that the vaccines reduce the spread of the virus?

Latest posts

Top Bottom