Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tennesseans...

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
Or anyone who has some solid info on the Seveirville/Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area for a trip with 7 kids(2-17) And before anyone gives me shit, I've searched the fuck out of the internet but nothing beats firsthand experiences. I'm taking my mother-in-law, my parents, both of my sisters/brother-in-laws/kids and my family. My son kind of got fucked out of his birthday last year, it was when all of the shutdowns started, so I decided to try make it up to him this year and I get to the mountains in the process🤷‍♂️ I've already got a house in the Timber Tops resort for the 15th-18th(his birthday is actually the 13th) so I'm looking for any recommendations, or any "definitely avoid at all costs", in regards to food and entertainment.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Or anyone who has some solid info on the Seveirville/Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area for a trip with 7 kids(2-17) And before anyone gives me shit, I've searched the fuck out of the internet but nothing beats firsthand experiences. I'm taking my mother-in-law, my parents, both of my sisters/brother-in-laws/kids and my family. My son kind of got fucked out of his birthday last year, it was when all of the shutdowns started, so I decided to try make it up to him this year and I get to the mountains in the process🤷‍♂️ I've already got a house in the Timber Tops resort for the 15th-18th(his birthday is actually the 13th) so I'm looking for any recommendations, or any "definitely avoid at all costs", in regards to food and entertainment.

way too many people for yyou to have an attempt at vacation. prayers seeent

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
Shameless 3 AM bump because....reasons.

@Chris Farley Thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely hit it up because I love some apple butter. I get some from a local farm around here already.

@Scratchmyvolsroughly I assumed it'll be packed. Only thing the Birthday boy cares about doing is going to Nascar Park because of the arcade. Probably do both of those one day and be done with that portion. We'll be doing Cades Cove one morning, too and possibly putt putt or the zoo after that. I got one of the big ass cabins with a hot tub and indoor pool and what not. We're going have dinner out on Thursday but cook at the cabin Friday/Saturday. So I was just kind of wondering, outside of the crowds, the pros and cons of these choices...Any recommendations for a dinner place on Thursday? Anything to recommend to replace any of my choices?

Allow at least a half a day for Cade’s Cove...people stop for 15 minutes every time they see a deer and it’s usually bumper to bumper on the loop...if you see a bear just go ahead and cancel your evening plans.

The buildings throughout are cool though. And if you’re the hiking type make it a 3/4 day trip and do the hike to Abrams Falls. Round trip it’s a little more than 5 miles but not a bad hike. The waterfall is pretty cool.

Would also highly recommend Apple Barn. Those apple fritters with the apple butter will make your toe nails wiggle.

Definitely check out The Island area, too. A lot of family fun attractions, shopping and food options. Hit up Paula Dean’s for breakfast and come hungry...

It’s also worth a drive up through Gatlinburg into the Smokies...some really cool places to pull off and explore. Chimney Rocks picnic area is cool with the river and giant boulders the family can climb on and around.

While in Gatlinburg, if you’re not afraid of heights, go up to the top of the Space Needle...awesome views...but just know that it sways at the top.

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Just took the families (mom, aunt,MIL, wife and 2 kids) in Feb. for kids “Winter Break”. WTF is up with Fall and Winter breaks....another reason our education system sucks!

unfortunately, I’m not a big help as those Fuckers cost me an arm and a leg. We rented one of the Cabins that had an indoor pool as well as game room, theater, hot tub etc. I would Definitely recommend this as it was AWESOME! It was great bc it provided a fun option if people didn’t want to leave that day. The wife has talked about hiking (both times I’ve taken her) and NEVER finds the motivation...BUT she sure was motivated to BUY ALL the candy, fudge and rest of the crap they sell.
Sorry for the ramble BUT you will have an awesome time so CONGRATS BRO!!

Top Bottom