Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tennersee GITT the time has come

rebar

Elite
I can see USC having issues against the run. Our LBs are ok. Our dline is not good. I think we can score but it will come down to turnovers and points from those imho

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
C4GMqO.gif

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
I was pulling for y'all Gamecocks. Don't worry, Kirbo got the Vols. He owns them.

You coming to the game? You should have seen USC, I'm not kidding when I say this, they didn't travel as well as UTSA. I am confident they didn't bring their allotment.

You guys look like shit tbh. I'd be worried about UK if I were you.

rebar

Elite
You coming to the game? You should have seen USC, I'm not kidding when I say this, they didn't travel as well as UTSA. I am confident they didn't bring their allotment.

You guys look like shit tbh. I'd be worried about UK if I were you.
Dude I live where your tragically white family spends crazy money get away from Dollywood. Why would I go to Dollywood? I have a TV. Yall don't yet?

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
He has always reminded me of Dobbs. Every time I see him I flash

Dobbs is actually doing really well for the Cardinals. I wouldn't be surprised if Rattler ends up being a really good NFL QB. He didn't have any help Saturday.

Dude I live where your tragically white family spends crazy money get away from Dollywood. Why would I go to Dollywood? I have a TV. Yall don't yet?

Unfortunately I am a whitey but I'll remind you that I do have some soul. I coach AAU basketball and it's not uncommon for me to be the only white person (along with my son) in a gym with 250+ people. I manage. They're just people like us. People who can jump higher and have bigger dongs, but people like us nonetheless. I still don't understand why they vote Dem at a 88% clip. Most black folks are more conservative than me. I said GD one time at practice and had to have a team meeting to apologize lol.

rebar

Elite
I saw all yall keep kitty litter in your purse so mama dont smell like cat piss
Dobbs is actually doing really well for the Cardinals. I wouldn't be surprised if Rattler ends up being a really good NFL QB. He didn't have any help Saturday.

Unfortunately I am a whitey but I'll remind you that I do have some soul. I coach AAU basketball and it's not uncommon for me to be the only white person (along with my son) in a gym with 250+ people. I manage. They're just people like us. People who can jump higher and have bigger dongs, but people like us nonetheless. I still don't understand why they vote Dem at a 88% clip. Most black folks are more conservative than me. I said GD one time at practice and had to have a team meeting to apologize lol.

rebar

Elite

Fuck all yall and the mongrel from Mongrelistan likenyou

Latest posts

Top Bottom