Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Talking Shit

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Pleasuremoose and Viking want to invite you to an open ended conversation on whatever the fuck you want to discuss. Lively debate with dialogue on current events around the world with commentary on the TFSF and what’s being talked about forum wide. What do you have to say about whats eating you. PM Viking or Pleasuremoose and let’s talk shit! SKOL AND MOO!!!

PleasureMoose

Legendary
we just had a very entertaining zoom call that was just under 2 hours.. We talked about how to get more people on the next call also just touched alittle on the elite, vaccine, Freedom Convoy, Russia and life in Alaska lol

I'll post the link here with the passcode to join in on our next call

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
As a 6'5" Japanese woman, who's hoping to make the Olympic basketball team, I'm looking forward to a nice place to brush up on my trash talking in advance of exhibition tour this summer.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Pleasuremoose and Viking want to invite you to an open ended conversation on whatever the fuck you want to discuss. Lively debate with dialogue on current events around the world with commentary on the TFSF and what’s being talked about forum wide. What do you have to say about whats eating you. PM Viking or Pleasuremoose and let’s talk shit! SKOL AND MOO!!!
Fuck yeah! Glad you guys pulled something together. I plan on being on next time if life allows

Viking

Legendary
Founder
PM both @PleasureMoose and Viking if you are interested in being on the show. The response has been overwhelming and we are going to need to get our shit together and start scheduling times, dates, and topics. This is your chance to say what you want and say it how you want. This is a work in progress so keep that in mind. One thing is for sure, we have no idea where this will go but it will be fun getting there. SKOL!

Top Bottom