Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Take a pic of your current situation

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
I would but my home office window is just coming off a dust storm. House cleaners come tomorrow so decided not to do it myself. 80 degrees here in SW ID.

rCW702

Elite
20210418-200432.jpg

Astragalus

Poster
Founder
There is a lot going on with that plate. It all looks fantastic.
Looks like you got a pretty good set up too! I’m enjoying BBQ from a local place (Hudson’s). Pretty frickin fantastic. Some buddies and I had a feast Friday night, before turkey hunting Saturday morning. Decided to tackle some leftovers. My gut is gonna probably hate me tomorrow, though. Oh, well, you only live once.

Astragalus

Poster
Founder
While yer fuckin at it, go ahead and put some deviled eggs on it, pal.

Has hazmat been notified to be available quickly?
Deviled eggs would have been a nice touch! My wife is out of town, but when she comes home tomorrow, she’s gonna probably wish she had another couple days away.

RaleighTiger

Poster
Founder
Looks like you got a pretty good set up too! I’m enjoying BBQ from a local place (Hudson’s). Pretty frickin fantastic. Some buddies and I had a feast Friday night, before turkey hunting Saturday morning. Decided to tackle some leftovers. My gut is gonna probably hate me tomorrow, though. Oh, well, you only live once.
Where are you at? Got a Hudsons BBQ place here in Lexington, SC.

Top Bottom