Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sylvester Croom and other stories

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I wonder if the Mississippi State AD said to his staff right before he made the hire: “I’m fixing to Crooooooooom”

Either way I remember when Alabama got Croomed at home in 2005 (or maybe 2006).
I left the game at halftime and ended up making friends with a vagrant named Tater right outside the stadium. He ended up moving into a shed behind a friends rental property for a couple months.

Anyway, post your best Sylvester Croom related story. I’ll be shocked if we get two more posts in this thread. I’ll merge with @Rebarcock.’s thread later

Rushie

Poster
The Zooker got Croomed as well in 2004, which led to Zooker's firing, the hiring of Urban Legand, and a couple of natties for Gator Nation.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I wonder if the Mississippi State AD said to his staff right before he made the hire: “I’m fixing to Crooooooooom”

Either way I remember when Alabama got Croomed at home in 2005 (or maybe 2006).
I left the game at halftime and ended up making friends with a vagrant named Tater right outside the stadium. He ended up moving into a shed behind a friends rental property for a couple months.

Anyway, post your best Sylvester Croom related story. I’ll be shocked if we get two more posts in this thread. I’ll merge with @Rebarcock.’s thread later

Are you a MSU fan/alumni?

Top Bottom