Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Support trans homos

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
giphy.webp

D

Deleted member 2886

*😏Should probably skip this post if CFs trademark Quora style-long posts are upsetting for ya.

This is just an opinion, and I could be wrong.

I reckon the LGBTQ individuals have certainly become corrupted degenerates, though this is not a naturally occurring subculture.
These were/are just people like any other, except they've been indoctrinated-convinced of a delusional fantasy.
Simply put, LGBTQ is what the weaponization of a specific psychological dysfunctionality looks like.
*Psychological Warfare.
Not unlike the Antifa, BLM, Feminism, MGTOW, Abortionists, etc,...this LGBTQ subcult is part of a longterm subversive agenda intended to undermine proper social functionality & cohesion.
*To destabilize and weaken sovereign nations.
A simple way to identify deception is to look for the most common maladaptive behavioural expression utilized by manipulatiors/deceivers,... feigned victimhood-virtue signalling.
What will be apparent to those of us capable of independent objectivity and logical reasoning, thus resistant to the deception.
Is that manipulators & gullible participants incongruent behaviours consistently demonstrate outrageously blatant hypocrisy that is conveniently shielded behind core aspects of the primary victimhood fiction.
(*Delusions often become severely compounded.)
*Ever notice how anyone pointing out Groomer hypocrisy or merely questioning these bullshit gender identity narratives are immediately doxxed -with extreme prejudice?
(#Scapegoated, Smeared, Gaslit, etc.)
In any cohesive society administered by an uncorrupted government, the initial manifestation of any dysfunctional subcultural anomalies would hastily be addressed and rectified due to the obviously detriment these will cause.
If that's not clear enough.
I'm suggesting that the fact govts/corporations, etc, proactively encourage the warped LGBTQ ideology as though a priority-socially beneficial/constructive concern,...definitively demonstrates complicity.
*Treason.
#Here is an example from the OP article:
Screenshot_2022-06-27-20-55-39-61_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
☝️😐That is what an intentionally deceptive rhetorical stategy looks like.
The entire article is packed with rhetorical techs/devices utilizing a range of pseudo logic/logical fallacies

There is absolutely nothing normal about this LBGTQ subculture, nor the inevitable proliferation that is being disingenuously implied as though natural occuring.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary

Thank God they are removing themselves from the gene pool. I wish all degenerates would be gay or trans and remove themselves from the gene pool.
From the poll below. Looks to me like the LGBT version of the wilder effect. People don’t want to be viewed as a bigot so they say they are bi. Just my guess of course.

Americans' Self-Identified Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity
Which of the following do you consider yourself to be? You can select as many as apply: Straight or heterosexual; Lesbian; Gay; Bisexual; Transgender.
Among LGBT U.S. adultsAmong all U.S. adults
%%
Lesbian13.91.0
Gay20.71.5
Bisexual56.84.0
Transgender10.00.7
Other (e.g., queer, same-gender-loving)4.30.3
Percentages total more than 100% because respondents may choose more than one category.

D

Deleted member 2886

From the poll below. Looks to me like the LGBT version of the wilder effect. People don’t want to be viewed as a bigot so they say they are bi. Just my guess of course.

Americans' Self-Identified Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity
Which of the following do you consider yourself to be? You can select as many as apply: Straight or heterosexual; Lesbian; Gay; Bisexual; Transgender.
Among LGBT U.S. adultsAmong all U.S. adults
%%
Lesbian13.91.0
Gay20.71.5
Bisexual56.84.0
Transgender10.00.7
Other (e.g., queer, same-gender-loving)4.30.3
Percentages total more than 100% because respondents may choose more than one category.
Whale oil beef hooked.
Interesting, and I agree with ya.

Since it says ya can select as many as apply.
Does that mean there wouldn't be any issues claiming - straight bisexual lesbian heterosexual gay other queer same-gender loving transgender dildozer submarine mack truck?

How come there are multiple labels for the same things?

•"Hetero" or "straight"??

•"Gay" or "queer" or "same gender loving",...or "lez"???

I ain't no statistician nor grease monkey mathemechanic, but these sorts of details must only create wildy misleading/easily distorted figures surely????

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Sure wish Murdaugh would flip on him. Fuck that POS! @ChicagoFats get in here and tell me when this goes down?

Edit: I’m working under the assumption that Murdaugh knows every lowlife scum bag from SC.
Talked to my guy down in Charleston and the house at Edisto we up at the tax sale I believe. That's all I got. I'm pretty sure Lindsay is in it also. Their asses all puckered up.

Top Bottom