Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Super Bowl predictions?

Jtrain80

Legendary
We need a thread to predict the ratings. People are so pissed at the media, I wonder if it will affect the SB.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
stafford throws 300 for 4td and 2ints with a pick 6
burrow takes the mantel as top QB in the league puts up 300 and 3td
chase has 100yds with a td
kupp has 100yds 2tds
mixon gets 60yds rushing
OBJ gets 40yds with a td

Cinny wins 42-35

Oler Ted

Elite
stafford throws 300 for 4td and 2ints with a pick 6
burrow takes the mantel as top QB in the league puts up 300 and 3td
chase has 100yds with a td
kupp has 100yds 2tds
mixon gets 60yds rushing
OBJ gets 40yds with a td

Cinny wins 42-35
I like it

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I predict the Ref's will steal the game with a dog shit holding call.

Ya that was very questionable it seemed that ref was looking for a chance to call that. Since the ball was thrown a little behind of where it should of been made that look like a bullshit call which unfortunately decided the game. Too bad for the fans

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I’m happy for Stafford. I always liked that dude. He played his ass off in Detroit and gave them everything he had. Glad he got as rewarded by getting out of there and winning a SB.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Ya that was very questionable it seemed that ref was looking for a chance to call that. Since the ball was thrown a little behind of where it should of been made that look like a bullshit call which unfortunately decided the game. Too bad for the fans

I didn’t see any bad calls at the end there. The most egregious non-call of the game was not calling offensive PI on the long CIN touchdown

Top Bottom