Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sunday Supper thread::

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
6B4F3188-1044-48DF-AB49-2CAF9874E891.jpeg42A47188-9155-42F0-9E3B-641EA8AA4E33.jpegF55A0108-D64F-4916-A2C8-FDBC4ACC9CA2.jpegOn the farm these are called a HOBO dinner: meat, taters, onions as peppers all wrapped up in a foil packet::

Fresh deer (processed Wednesday) and chuck, half pound total.
One onion, bell pepper and some red potatoes:

Add butter and seasoning, wrap in foil and bake 45 minutes at 400.
Great hit dinner for a cold night::

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
View attachment 59369View attachment 59370View attachment 59371On the farm these are called a HOBO dinner: meat, taters, onions as peppers all wrapped up in a foil packet::

Looks good OP

We used to pull out the pie irons while the fire was still low and do HOBO pies after with whatever pie filling people wanted.
AD90B6F1-F1AD-4C2D-8762-56E3CCAC349A.jpeg

Nape

Elite
Founder
I find that maybe I should add a thing or two ITT.

Got my first batch of DLJ 2021 umami sauce. I completely changed my ratios in my mash bill. The sauce is thicker and with cayenne, lemon drop, and habanero mash. It turned out spectacularly.
938BAF65-73D1-4C76-A156-D29A50E6E82C.jpeg

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I find that maybe I should add a thing or two ITT.

Got my first batch of DLJ 2021 umami sauce. I completely changed my ratios in my mash bill. The sauce is thicker and with cayenne, lemon drop, and habanero mash. It turned out spectacularly.
View attachment 59818
I need all of this in my life. Also haven't seen you in a min @Nape hope all is well with you and your family.

Nape

Elite
Founder
I need all of this in my life. Also haven't seen you in a min @Nape hope all is well with you and your family.
All is well. As I mentioned in another thread I was recruited to run a next-gen fuel business that is making RNG, SAF, and Green Methanol from ag and municipal waste. I’m stupid busy.

BurntJ

Founder
All is well. As I mentioned in another thread I was recruited to run a next-gen fuel business that is making RNG, SAF, and Green Methanol from ag and municipal waste. I’m stupid busy.
Interesting.

Nape

Elite
Founder
Interesting.
Very!! The amount of money being thrown at us is ridiculous. We already have two offtake partners that are also investors. A.P. Moller-Maersk, the global shipping giant, and NetJets.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
What stonks do we need to buy ;)

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Very!! The amount of money being thrown at us is ridiculous. We already have two offtake partners that are also investors. A.P. Moller-Maersk, the global shipping giant, and NetJets.
ohhhhhhhhhhhh so these

BurntJ

Founder
uu9pmDP.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
View attachment 59369View attachment 59370View attachment 59371On the farm these are called a HOBO dinner: meat, taters, onions as peppers all wrapped up in a foil packet::

I first thought pale cube steak. Looks great. My buddy hangs and ages deer meet. Sucks ass when he has to resheet the galv.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
WAT? Lol

Had shoulder surgery 1 yrs ago. Got back to gym last week. Tweeked my fvcking back.

Believe it or not, I attempted to walk on at FSU circe 1992.
Sorry for yore oldness

(But I know how frustrating it is to get back in the gym after injury and fuck something else up)

Top Bottom