Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sunday and Daily driver.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Yours are?
Sunday
buyers_guide_-_mclaren_p1_2014_-_front_quarter.jpg

Daily
P1190765.jpg

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Can't disagree, and it's a better car than the 911, but I absolutely LOVE the 911...McLaren would be my 1a

Ps. Which is why the Porche would be my daily lol
Grew up with the 911, but never was a fan. Wasn't tough enough for me. Subaru has been better in hills.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
awd twin turbo for my dreams lol...if I were to Rally, I'd take the Subaru, but for a daily driving sports car that can kinda do it all, give me that Goddamned 911 🤣

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I like the square bodies too! They do an awesome job customizing those things on "Iron Resurrection" on Motor Trend...

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Surprised more haven't jumped ITT...it's a fantastic topic @TopHook
I will try to get some pictures of a few old pickups the old man got a hold of this year. We gone to a few mecum auctions in the past and finally got to one that was fairly close to us this summer. My favorite is a 64 f100 single cab 3 speed on the column been fully restored it’s cherry. Then next would be a 52 ford pickup with a flathead v8

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
@champsballs bro I'm currently watching Meacum at Kissimmee, and make it a point to watch every auction from them and Barrett-Jackson...it's an absolute dream of mine to go to the actual event...hell yeah brother! Awesome!

Latest posts

Top Bottom