Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sun burn

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder

tenor.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
Jameis Christ, you’re a fun TFSFer, have you ever fucking surfed or done anything outside in your life?
I'm fucking Norwegian you cunt haha. 8 hours in the sun at Adventureland got me today. I'm gonna post a couple of the videos of the whore and my daughter drawing pictures on my back with the sunburn. Its impressive.

ETA: Never surfed, one time in Naples i tried to do that stupid little board thing in shallow water. What a fucking waste of time, just as well have done a baseball slide in loose gravel.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I'm fucking Norwegian you cunt haha. 8 hours in the sun at Adventureland got me today. I'm gonna post a couple of the videos of the whore and my daughter drawing pictures on my back with the sunburn. Its impressive.

ETA: Never surfed, one time in Naples i tried to do that stupid little board thing in shallow water. What a fucking waste of time, just as well have done a baseball slide in loose gravel.
Are you that guy from that ok movie “Grown Ups” with the Norwegian accent?

Evidently I can’t post videos anymore.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Rub vinegar on it. The pain will go away but you'll smell like pickled onions.

Dermatologist told me my Melanoma likely came from sunburns decades before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom