Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SUK OUR COCKS AND EAT OUR SHIT TARHOLES!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Cock fans, tell me this. Whats the deal on the little QB (Joyner) that went the fuck off today. What's the plan with Rattler coming? That guy gonna move to WR?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Cock fans, tell me this. Whats the deal on the little QB (Joyner) that went the fuck off today. What's the plan with Rattler coming? That guy gonna move to WR?
That guy was a baller today. Don’t know how he wasn’t the Starter all season. But one game could be an anomaly

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
He just couldn't get into any kind of Grove this year. Next year, back up to rattler or an athlete type position. Maybe like a Bruce Ellington and move to punt or kick returner. He did show out today.

BurntJ

Founder
That guy was a baller today. Don’t know how he wasn’t the Starter all season. But one game could be an anomaly
Exactly.....I was literally like Where the fuck has that dude been........ Their QB play was absolute shit all year and then I see him dominating today. I was literally going WTF?

BurntJ

Founder
He just couldn't get into any kind of Grove this year. Next year, back up to rattler or an athlete type position. Maybe like a Bruce Ellington and move to punt or kick returner. He did show out today.
Well you got yourselves a good one. That kid was electric today! Congrats on the win! And thanks again....I won $200.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Musthump tried to square peg in a round hole. He is a terrible wr. He shoulda been our qb 3 yrs ago. He is a gamer. Plays well with the ball in his hand

BurntJ

Founder
Musthump tried to square peg in a round hole. He is a terrible wr. He shoulda been our qb 3 yrs ago. He is a gamer. Plays well with the ball in his hand
This actually makes sense now! Damn…just damn, to think you guys have had that playmaker and weren’t using him…..😳. Either way gonna be fun to watch him next year.

BurntJ

Founder
Don’t think I’ve seen Wili post in a bit
His job appears done……the Goliaths of college football are set to play. Both Saban and Kirby’s eyes appeared refreshed while Harbaugh and Fickell were Both very sleepy eyed and the teams seemed asleep at the wheel.

Clearly we were misreading @WiliJrINC ’s scripture. Make sense as there have been plenty of miss interpretations throughout history.

Apologies to @WiliJrINC and the entire board as I was incorrectly reading his prophesy. It all makes sense now!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
This actually makes sense now! Damn…just damn, to think you guys have had that playmaker and weren’t using him…..😳. Either way gonna be fun to watch him next year.
He played HS down the road from me. It is hard to quantify how poor the coaches
Decisions were once we got him. He is electric w the ball. Just a WOW player.
Stand up dude too. He coulda transferred anywhere. Chump was a shitty HC

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Well of course we are. I enjoy his posts though
I do too. He is definitely a believer. I spent 12 yrs in Catholic school. When I was in high school we would go downtown and debate street preachers and call them out on how they quote the Bible verses to fit their agenda. Then read it all in context to blow them up. So we were going to hell for questioning their bonafides.
One of my best buddies is atheist but read everything satanic. He would whisper Latin Satan shit to them. Oh my fuck was that a trip. One preacher assaulted him. We were 13 and it was the 80s so nbdaf

BurntJ

Founder
Well of course we are. I enjoy his posts though
I think he has interesting content/takes on some stuff….but man, he is difficult to converse with (and I have zero emotion)….. I worked like hell to get him to understand delivery is important….yelling at everyone and damning us to hell isn’t going to bring people in to converse or refresh….. Not just what his deal is….weird. 🤷‍♂️

BurntJ

Founder
I do too. He is definitely a believer. I spent 12 yrs in Catholic school. When I was in high school we would go downtown and debate street preachers and call them out on how they quote the Bible verses to fit their agenda. Then read it all in context to blow them up. So we were going to hell for questioning their bonafides.
One of my best buddies is atheist but read everything satanic. He would whisper Latin Satan shit to them. Oh my fuck was that a trip. One preacher assaulted him. We were 13 and it was the 80s so nbdaf
Oh I agree BUT I truly tried to get him to talk and converse in shorter paragraphs without insulting everyone. I felt like he could strike some conversation that should be had…..(I assume a lot of others have religious/private school backgrounds here too)…that are all part of the ongoing battles, but yeah, we never got close to that….

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I think he has interesting content/takes on some stuff….but man, he is difficult to converse with (and I have zero emotion)….. I worked like hell to get him to understand delivery is important….yelling at everyone and damning us to hell isn’t going to bring people in to converse or refresh….. Not just what his deal is….weird. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah I don’t subscribe to his brand of theology, but he is a really interesting dude

BurntJ

Founder
Hahahahahahaha
You cryin over yore faggit Hawkeyes getting owned by lowly Kentucky. Don’t feel bad, we all knew you sucked all along. Didn’t you comment about the SEC sucking in bowls……I’m sure this wasn’t comparative as Iowa hasn’t ever won shit. 🤣 sucks to suck right loser! 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom