Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Student loan forgiveness LMFAO

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Sounds like they are only gonna forgive for those making less than 100k annually FWIW

Don't work hard folks. You actually bring home less when you do.

Takingcrazypills.gif

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
So, if you owe 40k over 20 years you can have that forgiven but you most likely will need to take out a short term loan to cover the tax liability. That loan would be 3-5 years a your cash flow would actually get worse. Sounds like it belongs in the bill.

America 1st

Founder
So, if you owe 40k over 20 years you can have that forgiven but you most likely will need to take out a short term loan to cover the tax liability. That loan would be 3-5 years a your cash flow would actually get worse. Sounds like it belongs in the bill.
Sounds like they've already made the forgiveness tax exempt in part of the stimulus bill.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Seems to me that if an education isn’t capable of producing a return large enough to even pay it back academia is admitting their product isn’t worth the paper it written on.

Maybe we should take the student loan business out of government hands & return it to the private sector where basic market forces such as risk/reward & supply/demand are weighed in the loan process.

America 1st

Founder
Seems to me that if an education isn’t capable of producing a return large enough to even pay it back academia is admitting their product isn’t worth the paper it written on.

Maybe we should take the student loan business out of government hands & return it to the private sector where basic market forces such as risk/reward & supply/demand are weighed in the loan process.

Well that’s complete and total bullshit! What about the 10 years I worked for less than a 100K and still paid off everything I owed, what do I get?

Top Bottom