Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stories from the Great Depression

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
I have no doubt FDR was a hero during those times. But many of his programs are now causing the destruction of our country. Since the 70s and 80s, our elected officials have been to chicken to fix any of these issues, but today we have 30 trillion in debt and a complete welfare mentally.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I have no doubt FDR was a hero during those times. But many of his programs are now causing the destruction of our country. Since the 70s and 80s, our elected officials have been to chicken to fix any of these issues, but today we have 30 trillion in debt and a complete welfare mentally.
Social security slush fund. If they had infected kept that cash on hand and grew at 3% there would be no issue. They knew it would take time to bring americas to its knees

Goldhedge

Legendary
I wish people online would upload text more, rather than just leave pictures, videos or cyberlinks to other sites.
We don't do that because it gives others the opportunity to do it for the rest of us who post pictures, videos, or cyberlinks to other sites....

The Great Depression was such a challenging time, and yeah, FDR did some remarkable stuff, but it's wild how the aftermath plays out today, right? I get what you're saying about the ongoing impact of those programs. The debt and welfare system definitely raise concerns. It's tough when solutions from the past cause problems down the road. Speaking of which, have you ever tried delta 9 indica gummies? They're supposed to be really relaxing. Sometimes a little chill-out time helps when pondering these big-picture issues!

Last edited:
Top Bottom