Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steps to cancel your Rivals subscription

CombingDesert

We ain't found shit!
Founder
Posted this in another thread, but I figure it will be easier for others to find in its own:

If you want to cancel:
  1. Go to Rivals.com or your home site -- not the message boards, the actual home page,
  2. Click on your username in the top right-hand corner,
  3. Click subscriptions,
  4. And then keep selecting the cancel options until your subscription is canceled

Last edited:

Landjeff

Poster
Posted this in another thread, but I figure it will be easier for others to find in it's own:

If you want to cancel:
  1. Go to Rivals.com or your home site -- not the message boards, the actual home page,
  3. Click subscriptions,
  4. And then keep selecting the cancel options until your subscription is canceled
Great job with the details. Many thanks!

Teddy Jack

Elite
I cannot fi
Posted this in another thread, but I figure it will be easier for others to find in its own:

If you want to cancel:
  3. Click subscriptions,
Never mind. Found it. Thanks!

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
Guessing this isn’t an option from the mobile site.

Im not seeing the option at least. Ahh well, thanks tho OP

Bradyspop

Poster
I did it through mobile today. Go to your profile and search for cancel subscription. It goes through a fucking chat window where you talk to a yahoo employee during working hours. It's a pain, but works.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
I canceled mine without any chatting.

This is a much better alternative for my money.

Just double checked and it's showing me canceled with an option to reactivate. Access until September

rCW702

Elite
I'm pushing the limits till I get blacklisted again, then it is real easy to cancel.

ooNEBRASKANoo

Poster
Maybe I'm too stupid, but when I go to my profile, there are basically no options to do anything but select how many emails I want rivals to send me. What an I missing here?

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
Maybe I'm too stupid, but when I go to my profile, there are basically no options to do anything but select how many emails I want rivals to send me. What an I missing here?
From mobile.

go to the Rivals home page, click on your profile, click account, then click the 3 bars in the left corner and choose subscriptions, cancel.

grimm515

Elite
Founder
I did it. I wish I could get a pro-rated cancellation since it renewed about a month ago.

U boar me

Poster
Founder

If you want to cancel:
  3. Click subscriptions,
Done - many thanks

Top Bottom