Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steak, Pizza, Tacos, Chicken wings...

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Easily pizza. Not even a question.

I would never be able to give up a good steak, great wings (especially when you know how to eat them properly), or lobster/fish tacos.

Sorry pizza, bye.

Zach10

Poster
I mean, we can say that calzones are just wrapped pizzas if we go down this rabbit hole. Let’s keep it true to the question.
Yeah I’d end up arguing that a sandwich is a taco.

I’ll have to go wings though, which sucks because I love wings.

TJHall1

Legendary
I can just replace wings with fried chicken legs. Can't replace any of that other stuff.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I think wings. They’re just never as good as I want them to be.
I LOVE WINGS but have the exact opposite problem..no matter how I order them they seem to never be done correct YET my brain and stomach tell me they were the greatest ever...so...yep have wings for lunch today. (So yeah, everytime you see/hear from me ON A DAY i had wings...I WILL SWEAR they are the BEST ever.

wings for me and I hate this thread now..... FML

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Taco's as well. There are just so many other ways to enjoy Mexican food that tacos are kinda low end.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Tacos. Wife currently cooks tacos about 3 nights a week so I have had my fill. Tacos are also similar enough to pizza with the meat and cheese so it wouldn't be that big of a sacrifice.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I vote brussell sprouts as a write in candidate.

Tacos but i love all items listed

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Wings. Honestly the wing is the shittiest cut of the chicken. Just make buffalo chicken thighs or something.
Pizza is my ultimate enemy. If there is pizza out I will eat it. My wife knows and when we finish eating the pizza she grabs the box and puts it in the outside fridge. I will just eat pizza until it is gone, doesn't matter how shitty it is.

Top Bottom