Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America-04.18.21

I wish Joe Biden wouldn’t use September 11th as the date to withdraw our troops from Afghanistan, for two reasons. First, we can and should get out earlier. Nineteen years is enough, in fact, far too much and way too long. I made early withdraw possible by already pulling much of our billions of dollars of equipment out and, more importantly, reducing our military presence to less than 2,000 troops from the 16,000 level that was there (likewise in Iraq, and zero troops in Syria except for the area where we KEPT THE OIL). Secondly, September 11th represents a very sad event and period for our Country and should remain a day of reflection and remembrance honoring those great souls we lost. Getting out of Afghanistan is a wonderful and positive thing to do. I planned to withdraw on May 1st, and we should keep as close to that schedule as possible.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
He had to give enough time to set up a major false flag that can be used to increase US presence in the ME. Keeping it to May 1st isn't enough time for them to plan some horseshit event to use as a crutch for sending more troops to kill more brown people in the ME to make rich people even more rich.

Top Bottom