Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spring Ball

Jtrain80

Legendary
This is a look at the 2021 Oklahoma Sooners. Let us know what your team is doing also.

Believe it not the biggest story out of Norman is the defense. Coach Grinch has talked the #1 athlete in the country into playing defense. Only 2 spots are locked down, Isiah Thomas and Nic Bonitto. De & olb, respectively.

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
This is a look at the 2021 Oklahoma Sooners. Let us know what your team is doing also.

Believe it not the biggest story out of Norman is the defense. Coach Grinch has talked the #1 athlete in the country into playing defense. Only 2 spots are locked down, Isiah Thomas and Nic Bonitto. De & olb, respectively.
Bama says hello.

TJHall1

Legendary

#1 athlete in the country? Who is that and how did you determine it?

Jtrain80

Legendary
Bama says hello.

We have guys committed for yrs, bama calls one time and they flip on the spot. Its unreal.

How is Drew Sanders doing? He committed as a soph, and I was questioning why they even offered. His jr or sr film out and I couldn't believe the improvement. I genuinely wish the guy the best even though he wears the wrong crimson.

#1 athlete in the country? Who is that and how did you determine it?

Going off of rivals. I was toasted when I started the thread, but had to get the conversation going.

Who is your team? Are they getting a spring? I am so far out of the loop.

Is everyone getting a spring session?

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
We have guys committed for yrs, bama calls one time and they flip on the spot. Its unreal.

How is Drew Sanders doing? He committed as a soph, and I was questioning why they even offered. His jr or sr film out and I couldn't believe the improvement. I genuinely wish the guy the best even though he wears the wrong crimson.

Going off of rivals. I was toasted when I started the thread, but had to get the conversation going.

Who is your team? Are they getting a spring? I am so far out of the loop.

Is everyone getting a spring session?
Sounds like his role will increase dramatically this year. He’s going to be a beast coming off the edge.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Well, we know who’s NOT having a spring!

tenor.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
UK isn't having a spring game because our gov is giant pussy. But a new OC has us happy for now. Huge rebuild on the OL... 3 likely drafted off our ol last year. The D should be really good again this year but we did lose a few to the pros so you never really know.

I guess we'll be getting "reports" from "experts" though so its pretty much the same.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Sounds like his role will increase dramatically this year. He’s going to be a beast coming off the edge.

We dont always get who we want, but I still enjoy the predictions side of who ends up being good according to my amateur eye. I fully expect him to be a national name before it's all said and done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom