Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sorry chuds, no more listening to Pink’s music for you

TJHall1

Legendary
Had me worried. Thought you were talking about pink floyd.
Here's a little nugget from pink floyd front man Roger waters:

Some of them are worse than others. The idea that Bloomberg is ... running ... for ... President of the United States is the most sickening and deadly thing I've heard since I heard that Trump was running for president [chuckles again]. Imagine if Bloomberg became the Democratic candidate. You'd have exactly the same raging racist, homophobic asshole heading both of the only two parties that are allowed to take part in politics in the United States. Bloomberg is the same animal. He's a little bit shorter and doesn't have daft hair, but apart from that, he's a dead clone of Trump.

They're the same person. Except – to give Bloomberg his due – he's a successful businessman and Trump's a failed, fat prick, whose father gave him a ton of money, which he lost a number of times. They're different in that way, but essentially they're not. They want to maintain the plutocracy.

He then went on to talk about how there's only on candidate left of center: Bernie Sanders and he's only faintly left of center.

Pink floyd also did an anti-trump tour a couple years ago.

🙂

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Hopefully she follows in the footsteps of Greenday singer and renounces her citizenship and moves the fuck out of our country.

Top Bottom