Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Someone abandoned this kitty in my yard today.

BT Avenger

Poster
That will be the best pet you ever own. Stray cats like that are always loyal and cool AF.

This. Nearly 8 years ago my boys found a 4 week old kitten laying under a bush across a road behind our old house. It was flea and worm infested, starving, sick (eyes all caked with junk) , and not far from death. We took him to our garage and gave him a bath, fed him, made him a bed, and gave him a litter box. He slept for like 15 straight hours and looked better immediately. I took him to the vet and got him shots/meds and got him cleaned up. He stayed in our garage for nearly two weeks due to his infection (vet didn’t want him exposing our other two indoor cats). So I spent a few hours each day sitting in the garage in a lounge chair playing with him etc. He would play and sleep on my lap on a continuous loop. Nearly 8 years later he is in my lap anytime I sit in a chair or on a couch and he sleeps on or against me every single night. He likes my wife and kids too but if I’m around there is no question where he will be sitting or laying down to sleep.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
This. Nearly 8 years ago my boys found a 4 week old kitten laying under a bush across a road behind our old house. It was flea and worm infested, starving, sick (eyes all caked with junk) , and not far from death. We took him to our garage and gave him a bath, fed him, made him a bed, and gave him a litter box. He slept for like 15 straight hours and looked better immediately. I took him to the vet and got him shots/meds and got him cleaned up. He stayed in our garage for nearly two weeks due to his infection (vet didn’t want him exposing our other two indoor cats). So I spent a few hours each day sitting in the garage in a lounge chair playing with him etc. He would play and sleep on my lap on a continuous loop. Nearly 8 years later he is in my lap anytime I sit in a chair or on a couch and he sleeps on or against me every single night. He likes my wife and kids too but if I’m around there is no question where he will be sitting or laying down to sleep.
1655990083047.gif

champsballs

Elite
Founder
So you get stung by a bee and then run over your newly acquired kitty within 24 hours. Watch your back bro you must of done some messed up shit to receive that kinda karma.

TJHall1

Legendary
murderer-gollum.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
RIP Lucky the black cat. Went to go to lunch today and it was under my car.

I was sad. Little cat was awesome for the 24 hours I had it
Damn dude bummer. Sometimes life likes to kick you in the nuts like that

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
How does this even happen? Before you start it you have to add soap. So she opened the door, put soap in, and didn't notice a fucking cat in there???
The door had been open already with lots of dishes in the racks. The cat was hidden underneath the bottom rack of dishes. She added soap, closed the door and turned it on.

Top Bottom