Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Some vaccine data

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
With all the bellyaching and moaning and psychological effects of the fear of covid, I’m not surprised. People reporting headaches and drowsiness gimme a fucking break.
I remember last March when I explained to my wife and a couple of her friends how the science would prove the masks, distancing, and vaccines were all gonna be about minimizing public outrage and fear.

One year later and here we are fully circled back.

Thousands of years of basic science doesn't go out the window just cuz the communists released this shit on their own population first. In fact that should have been the clue it was no big deal; nobody even knew it was a thing until they started causing a scene for social media and welding people into buildings.

Funny shit considering we know that shit was here and all around the world for months before they decided to create a new narrative and make people afraid.

Sikness23245

Elite
nobody even knew it was a thing until they started causing a scene for social media and welding people into buildings.

Funny shit considering we know that shit was here and all around the world for months before they decided to create a new narrative and make people afraid.

Even after seeing how effective the "Orange Man Bad" psyop was, if you would have told me before the virus that this tactic would actually work, I would have bet against you. I still would have expected a large majority of Americans to be staunchly against police busting down doors to drag people out for contact tracing. I would have been wrong. If Democrats weren't on their anti-police crusade, they could have easily convinced half the population that police state tactics were necessary.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
My coworker has been sick for two weeks after the second injection. His dad is in the hospital. My coworker isn’t saying much, but he’s getting worse and missing days now. Now He’s never said it’s because of the vaccine, but not hard leap.

America 1st

Founder
Even after seeing how effective the "Orange Man Bad" psyop was, if you would have told me before the virus that this tactic would actually work, I would have bet against you. I still would have expected a large majority of Americans to be staunchly against police busting down doors to drag people out for contact tracing. I would have been wrong. If Democrats weren't on their anti-police crusade, they could have easily convinced half the population that police state tactics were necessary.
Agreed.

They have had to completely flip their positions on everything because of orange man.

I actually enjoy that aspect of this whole charade a little bit because it shows you how thoroughly he fucked up their narratives on everything. Easily set them back decades, from a public opinion stand point, with just four years of honest leadership.

America 1st

Founder
My coworker has been sick for two weeks after the second injection. His dad is in the hospital. My coworker isn’t saying much, but he’s getting worse and missing days now. Now He’s never said it’s because of the vaccine, but not hard leap.
Know which brand?

Sikness23245

Elite
Agreed.

They have had to completely flip their positions on everything because of orange man.

I actually enjoy that aspect of this whole charade a little bit because it shows you how thoroughly he fucked up their narratives on everything. Easily set them back decades, from a public opinion stand point, with just four years of honest leadership.

Cognitive dissonance is a bitch.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Agreed.

Had this discussion with the wife today. Crazy how Orange Man has made the libs war hawks.

As for the virus and masks, I've started not wearing mine in South Florida. Walked through a Target today with my daughter and had them around our necks. People looked at us but more of a jealous look like "I wish I had the balls to not wear a mask."

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Had this discussion with the wife today. Crazy how Orange Man has made the libs war hawks.

As for the virus and masks, I've started not wearing mine in South Florida. Walked through a Target today with my daughter and had them around our necks. People looked at us but more of a jealous look like "I wish I had the balls to not wear a mask."

Libs have always been the war hawks. With the exception of the Bushes (especially W), GOP presidents have been the ones to keep us out of, or get us out of, wars. Dems have been the ones to start them.

Jtrain80

Legendary

I thought Florida was a non masking state?

Oklahoma is to the point where you can find somewhere to shop w/o wearing one. If they say anything I will take my business elsewhere.

I only had one "incident", I was asked to leave. Made an ass out of myself in front of the wife. I went to wait outside. She comes out laughing to inform my zipper was down during the exchange.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I thought Florida was a non masking state?

Oklahoma is to the point where you can find somewhere to shop w/o wearing one. If they say anything I will take my business elsewhere.

I only had one "incident", I was asked to leave. Made an ass out of myself in front of the wife. I went to wait outside. She comes out laughing to inform my zipper was down during the exchange.
Lots of Florida is. South Florida has too many New Yorkers that are still scared.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I am old enough to remember when we had the flu. Seems to have gone the way of the woolly mammoth now that hospitals get money for covid cases and pharmaceutical companies get to make billions of dollars on vaccines.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
my company had a list of things that they "debunked" as myths. The 2 that got me were that the vaccine wasn't 100% effective.... false, the vaccine is 100% effective. And you don't need to wear a mask after getting the vaccine... False, you still need to wear a mask to reduce the risk of spreading the disease. The responses on that email are awesome. Our "health expert" should tapout but keeps trying to think he's Fauci.

America 1st

Founder
my company had a list of things that they "debunked" as myths. The 2 that got me were that the vaccine wasn't 100% effective.... false, the vaccine is 100% effective. And you don't need to wear a mask after getting the vaccine... False, you still need to wear a mask to reduce the risk of spreading the disease. The responses on that email are awesome. Our "health expert" should tapout but keeps trying to think he's Fauci.
I might just not go back to work after this is all said and done with the wife due to the vax craze.

Not sure what I'll be doing but I'm over all of it and people in general.

People have lost their fucking minds over this shit.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I might just not go back to work after this is all said and done with the wife due to the vax craze.

Not sure what I'll be doing but I'm over all of it and people in general.

People have lost their fucking minds over this shit.
Its funny. People have lost their minds over all this. I had a cousin die early on and it was presumed covid. 15 days later the autopsy came back negative for covid and people actually said "well at least she didn't die from covid". Woman at Lowes today told me I needed to have a mask on. I told her that I was 10 feet away from her and if she didn't face me I posed no threat to her catching the disease. She just kept creeping closer and getting more irritated and a new cashier lane opening up saved me from being on the news.

I can't believe this country has this many pussies and its not like its just one age group. I honestly feel like I have to be crazy and just not seeing something.... because what I see makes me shake my head.

Wait What

Elite
Founder
I can't believe this country has this many pussies and its not like its just one age group. I honestly feel like I have to be crazy and just not seeing something.... because what I see makes me shake my head.
You echoed my thoughts exactly.

Nebraska didn't require masks, but some municipalities did. The city I live in enacted a mask mandate at the end of November that ran through the end of February. The only time I wore a mask was to vote so as to not cause a scene. I and many others ignored the mandate, but I'm shocked at how many people in Central Nebraska swallowed the whole mask narrative hook, line and sinker.

Top Bottom