Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Some funny pics from Rivals we should remember.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
Anybody got a flat one?

Buses-05.webp

Zigjr

Poster
Founder
I don't get it. Looks like a penis?
Someone started a thread stupid shit you bought when you were drunk. I posted this and it started a spin-off thread hideous things you have around the house or something like that. Long story short I was drunk and a turkey hunting banquet. I thought I was buying a turkey call honoring my dad and another friend of his. I didn’t realize I was bidding on the canoe lamp instead of the turkey call. 220 dollars later I am still the owner of it.

Zigjr

Poster
Founder
Here’s the pic I posted in that thread @Zigjr is talking about. Some girl on Facebook messaged my wife wanting to do a portrait of our son and she was too nice to say no and then we got this a few weeks later.
4tlfwd.jpg
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I was waiting for this. Killed me when you posted it but just couldn’t remember who. It was VegasTideMatters avatar a while and may still be. It was hands down the best post in that thread and it took off too.

Last edited:

chase182

Poster
Founder
I don’t remember this story. His wife is hot though.

Also, I’m drunk and clicked on the like/reply button 4 times on your pic before I figured out it wasn’t the correct button.
No story. It was a post your wife and/or family thread and that comment killed me.

Josey Wales

Poster
Founder
Does anyone have the picture of the hot Asian girlfriend with the guys red car from a while back? That was one of the funniest threads ever!

Top Bottom