Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So we are still a conspiracy group... Try this on.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Looking at the storming of the capital and thinking about all the security upgrades after 9/11 I can't help but wonder how those people got into that building that easy? Now if you get really out there and think that the cee eye eh knew this day was coming so they needed a reason to harden hard targets and ramp up spying ability. We have had a million theories on 9/11 but what if was just to prepare the deepstate against we the people?

I watched a video of the cops opening up the metal gate holding back the crowd and a liberal pundit made the point that they'd never do that for blm.... NO THEY WOULDN"T!!! All dem government with plenty of public support after the media and f B i get done this winter.... We'll have new spying guidelines that equate Q, or being in a right wing militia (nra or just a gun owner), as the same thing as al-qaeda. Without 9/11 people really could storm building like that all over the country with ease. You couldn't pull that off at my local courthouse without seriously injuring police to get in now. They already have underground tunnels from building to building for politicians. States and cities are going to be broke as shit after all the shutdowns have killed tax revenue. City, state and federal employees will home team the hand that feeds them.

"domestic terrorist" "treason"... They are already throwing these words around like dollar bills at the strip club. They used 9/11 to get ready for THE big breach of constitutional rights.

My theory anyway.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
There is no logical reason why there was almost zero security around the capital. You had 250k people on the mall and a joint session in that building. It should have been maxed out. Then DC cops opening gates and doors like Black Friday sales. Absolutely bizarre. Had to be a total set up. CNN was Johnny on the spot and the MSM had a narrative ready. Shit, those reps and senators all had long soliloquy speeches prepared right after the fact. I smell BS.

croot_lord

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Very much agree.

I think it's clear they will use this to go after 2A. It's the deep state's Holy Grail in the US imo.

100% agree with this. What's wild about this too is that none of the protestors were armed. They were unable to stop a group of unarmed patriots and wound up killing four of them. Watch that in the future they spin this and say that the protestors were armed and that's why they were able to press in as far as they did.

fliptide

Elite
Founder
100% agree with this. What's wild about this too is that none of the protestors were armed. They were unable to stop a group of unarmed patriots and wound up killing four of them. Watch that in the future they spin this and say that the protestors were armed and that's why they were able to press in as far as they did.
Seems like the typical gov play, go after 2A, when nobody was armed except the ones protecting the gov

WindyCityCoug

Elite
Founder

Also, Nobody ran.
Once the "supposed" gunfire had started, and it was obvious ("supposedly") that the CP had guns drawn and were shooting, no video images caught anyone actually running away.
That is the tell, that this entire thing was a FF, filled with crisis actors, and antiFa.

I question any and all of the "deaths", not sure about any of it. Sandy Hook?
How come the Cop injury and then later death was not reported on much the 1st 24 hours, until last night?

WindyCityCoug

Elite
Founder
Has anyone seen video of the Cop that was beaten to death? I haven't, wonder if it doesn't fit the narrative

Declass it all !!!!!!!!

Nope, there is no video, cause likely did not happen, and/ or not happen the way the Left and Media describing it.

Of course they have "cell videos" of all kinds of other items, like the Viking guy in chambers, and the guys in Nancy's office.
funny how selective the Videos are, that were taken and that were released.
Likely just Coincidences....

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Nope, there is no video, cause likely did not happen, and/ or not happen the way the Left and Media describing it.

Of course they have "cell videos" of all kinds of other items, like the Viking guy in chambers, and the guys in Nancy's office.
funny how selective the Videos are, that were taken and that were released.
Likely just Coincidences....

Come on, we all know that there are no coincidences ;)

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
Here’s my pic taken from the west side of the Capitol at 13:41.

41-D34224-7666-4530-90-C5-48681-C84-EAE4.jpg

8861-DF8-E-CDAB-4940-A1-ED-A839-C291-C138.jpg

does anyone standing inside the barrier looking down look the least bit concerned? I know it looks like a long ways away in this shitty image, but I was pretty close.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Looking at the storming of the capital and thinking about all the security upgrades after 9/11 I can't help but wonder how those people got into that building that easy? Now if you get really out there and think that the cee eye eh knew this day was coming so they needed a reason to harden hard targets and ramp up spying ability. We have had a million theories on 9/11 but what if was just to prepare the deepstate against we the people?

I watched a video of the cops opening up the metal gate holding back the crowd and a liberal pundit made the point that they'd never do that for blm.... NO THEY WOULDN"T!!! All dem government with plenty of public support after the media and f B i get done this winter.... We'll have new spying guidelines that equate Q, or being in a right wing militia (nra or just a gun owner), as the same thing as al-qaeda. Without 9/11 people really could storm building like that all over the country with ease. You couldn't pull that off at my local courthouse without seriously injuring police to get in now. They already have underground tunnels from building to building for politicians. States and cities are going to be broke as shit after all the shutdowns have killed tax revenue. City, state and federal employees will home team the hand that feeds them.

"domestic terrorist" "treason"... They are already throwing these words around like dollar bills at the strip club. They used 9/11 to get ready for THE big breach of constitutional rights.

My theory anyway.
There is a dances thread on the other board too FYI. It is the original gang. Glad youre here. hmt500

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If the Vatican had that much pull, wouldn’t my Irish have won multiple football championships since 1988?
Im a Catholic too. Believe me the Vatican os rich and strong and they answer to their own overlords. The shit is deep in our world. A lie so big it is truly hard to walk away or not believe it.

Cazvol

Poster
Founder
I've maintained since it happened that the Dems are secretly giddy it happened so they can use it as cover to quash political opposition speech.

preshlock

Poster
basically the Chief of the Capitol police had asked for reinforcements before the protest but was denied because they didn't want to say they were expecting violence. Shortly before a group of protesters began storming the Capitol the Washington DC police did send 100 officers but the National Guard declined again saying it would be "bad optics." It wasn't until hours after the Capitol had been stormed that the National Guard did arrive.

Top Bottom