Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So...two of my most hated humans...

denn

Legendary
Founder
Pitbull should be at the top of everyone’s list. I fucking hate that guy. It’s an irrational hate.
Is there something I am missing with Pitbull? I admit that I do not know very much about him.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Taking politics out of it, Springsteen has always been a weirdo. Putting politics back into it, Springsteen has no idea what is going on outside his millionaire boys club.

Sparty1045

Elite
Founder
Haha, fair enough. I am neutral on him but I did like a cameo he had on one of the Family Guy episodes.
I’ll have to watch that. Maybe it will get me to hate him less. I think I hate him because one year he was on everything. Super Bowl halftime, commercials, radio, local concert. It’s weird but I despise him.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Pitbull should be at the top of everyone’s list. I fucking hate that guy. It’s an irrational hate.
laugh.r191677.gif

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
Wow this really turned into a bashing pit I’ll thread. I’m fairly neutral on the guy. I do know he is a hell of an entrepreneur though.

Top Bottom