Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So the reason I ever even signed up for Rivals in the first place...

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Was to access my dominant Crimson Tide’s page/forum. Can we start a hut hut recruiting board like our old homo boards? Is that even possible @Croot_Overlord ?

I mean, this place is called CROOTIN!

Chief_Trojan

Poster
Founder
You’re just upset you didn’t get your 2020 dose of us this year!
tenor.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Was to access my dominant Crimson Tide’s page/forum. Can we start a hut hut recruiting board like our old homo boards? Is that even possible @Croot_Overlord ?

I mean, this place is called CROOTIN!
So right now we just don’t have enough traffic to support extra boards. The best option I see right now is to make an official Crootn thread for your team on the Main Forum. As a fellow Bammer, I would recommend TiderInsider.com as a good source for recruiting news that is not on any of the major networks - it’s like $5/month but Rodney Orr that runs the site is the best source for all Bammer Crootn info.

If we keep growing we might could stand up the peripheral boards again

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
I canceled Rivals last spring, but was paid thru November. I had access to the Kat Pawse until like 2 weeks ago, and still have access to the Main Board. Had the best of both worlds for like 2 months...not paying Rivals AND premium hut hut info.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I am having issues caring about cfb anymore.

Support a bunch of future NFL commies? Maybe not so much....

Top Bottom