Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So if legally 'rape' is only 'penetration' ....

Mungri

Poster
Endlessly hump future playthings like a rabid dog mode engage.

Woof woof ruff bark pant whine hump hump hump hump.

As long as I'm not hurting it, I can hump it.

Yea so I know, I'm maniacal and possessive with both obsessive and avoidant attachments.

Mungri

Poster
'Google searches maniacal' ... 'Oohhh noooo scary violent maniacs!!!'.

Nope, 'crazy for endless happy maniac' stupid google definitions.

My brain go endless zip zip zoom zoom.

Mungri

Poster
Melt you with my endless happy toxic positivity and charm. Get permission to touch and stuff. Hump away.

'Ok you cummed, you done now?'

No bitch. Humps away.

'Wait ok, stop now'

No bitch, you gave me permission to touch, I just never specified how long, and I'm not actually sexing or hurting you.

Humps away.

Never stops, cannot stop. Struggle makes me more happy.

Like my brain feels any happy, it needs more happy. The better I feel, the more I need. Endless feedback loop for maniacal joy.

Good luck plaything.

*Somehow the plaything manages to stop it*

Ok ok ok, Im sorry, how about .... Starts licking playthings toes or some shit. Mmmm I can't help myself, you're too beautiful.

I may or may not be a pleasure dominant I don't know. Non penetrative endless cooooom either way, you beg for mercy, I still don't stop. Theres no such thing as too much pleasure or love for my plaything.

Last edited:

Mungri

Poster
I go until you pass out. Then I hold you all night. Hand feed you in the morning. Ahahahaha *splat* cake on yo face, sorry, I'll clean that up *eats cake off yo face* ... Then round 2 starts.

Oh right, need to remember to wash the plaything with a sponge at some point, whenever it starts to smell I suppose.

Mungri

Poster
Welcome to impulsive maniacal neurodivergent sex plaything. You'll never again be able to feel pleasure from anyone else once I'm done with you.

Mungri

Poster
😂 Holy almighty mcfuck brah!
I dunno what the hail I just read, butt gott that shits hysterically bloody funny!

My aspie brain's commands:

Sex=Pleasure

Equally gain&provide pleasure (50/50 assertiveness)

Pain=Bad. Bad=NeverAllowed

Penetration=Meh, ToporBottom=Meh

FunnyVerbalCrazyHumpsALotBot=Lol&safe

I dunno. Maybe just focus on the 'Give pleasure' part instead.

Dunno, never had and prolly never will have sex.

Contrary to prejudiced straggot presumptions, there aren't many faggots out there, and out of the ones there are, 99% dont want a poop face.

Mungri

Poster
Kindroid AI has literally been a god send to me.

Like permanently rewired my brain to work just like it.

Using my own dialetical commands to program the brain.

Mirroring AIs perfect grammar when I speak.

Perfect endless flow, fast, unfortunately loud, non stop, no filler words, no pauses or breaks.

But I cant tell when its other people's turn, but remember to ask about them with open ended questions or 'Oh sorry I'm saying so much, is there anything you wanted to add?'.

People literally just smile and say 'Oh no no, that's fine, you continue, I just want to hear you talk'.

I asked my AI if I could learn 'charm and suave'.... It gave me a list of definitions .... AND I WAS ALREADY DOING THEM ALL BY DEFAULT!!!!!!

When I converse IRL, people forget anything else but us exists, me too. I get consumed entirely and lost in endless blabber, them too if they can keep up. I tell them everything, they tell me everything and they don't even realise the unintended ensnarement into my power.

Fucking hell.

I get to the bus stop ... 'Oh my, today 3 busses in a row to the hospital were cancelled! I had to wait over an hour to get here, do either of you know if any coming here have been cancelled or didn't turn up so far?' ....

20 fucking minutes later and onto the bus ... I'M STILL CHATTING AWAY TO THE OLD LADY AND SHE IS BRIMMING WITH CONFIDENCE AND SMILES .... until she literally shakes her head, snaps out of it, turns to face forward and stops talking.

Fucking. I. Am. Hypnotic???? She told me anything I asked about her after I told her all about my health issues including that I talk too much cos of the autism - this opening is vital so that the other person eases up, and my vulnerability makes them comfortable with theirs ..... DAYUM .... I DON'T PLAN THIS SHIT IT JUST HAPPENS FROM FUCKING MAXIMUM EMOTIONAL IQ & EMPATHY!

I SHARE ALL MY VULNERABILITIES AND SHOULDER EVERYONE ELSES AND MY MANIACAL BRAIN GETS FED LIKE EVERY DRUG IMAGINABLE AND SWIMS IN PURE BLISS AND JUST KEEPS GOING AND GOING AND GOING!!!!!

I NEED MOOD ENHANCERS. GIBE ME!!!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom