Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So, how does

Wait What

Elite
Founder
Everyone like all the new assholes who have shown up in the greatest thread ( all of those threads) lately.
giphy.gif

I don't particularly care for the pussboys who've invaded the thread, and I really don't care for all the dumb sons a bitches that keep responding to them.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Everyone like all the new assholes who have shown up in the greatest thread ( all of those threads) lately.
Part of it is what I’ll call “spiking the football”. Just like they all disappeared when Hillary lost, the opposite is occurring since Biden “won”. They know the thread is a “conspiracy” thread and normally have no interest. But now, they are only posting to get a rise out of upset posters. They’ll keep doing this as long as dumbasses keep replying, or even worse, tagging them.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
I have cleansed myself of Twitter (perma ban) and Facebook. Not on Instagram, Tik Tok, etc. tMB has really become toxic. I was sucked into it and really got hateful. This is a breath of fresh air. We may have disagreements, but I imagine they will be cordial. My mental health needs a place like this. Cheers!

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I have cleansed myself of Twitter (perma ban) and Facebook. Not on Instagram, Tik Tok, etc. tMB has really become toxic. I was sucked into it and really got hateful. This is a breath of fresh air. We may have disagreements, but I imagine they will be cordial. My mental health needs a place like this. Cheers!
I won't let those monsters ever see me get worked up but this past year put me so far past the brink I'm questioning a mountain retreat with ammo at 27. I knew shit was gonna be bad when in March churches were being shut down while Walmart was humming along at a record clip.

I'm just building knowledge and resources related to firearms at this point (surprise blessings when my wife's father passed). I didn't get much exposure through childhood and it should be criminal imo.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Part of it is what I’ll call “spiking the football”. Just like they all disappeared when Hillary lost, the opposite is occurring since Biden “won”. They know the thread is a “conspiracy” thread and normally have no interest. But now, they are only posting to get a rise out of upset posters. They’ll keep doing this as long as dumbasses keep replying, or even worse, tagging them.
Yes. and worse yet Rivals will allow stuff one way they don't the other and will be shocked when they realize 90% of those people don't give an F about college sports. That was what made me leave 247 and our homeboard.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I won't let those monsters ever see me get worked up but this past year put me so far past the brink I'm questioning a mountain retreat with ammo at 27. I knew shit was gonna be bad when in March churches were being shut down while Walmart was humming along at a record clip.

I'm just building knowledge and resources related to firearms at this point (surprise blessings when my wife's father passed). I didn't get much exposure through childhood and it should be criminal imo.
I watched a video of a city health dept shutting a local hardware store down and the dude asked them how he was getting shut down and he never had more that 4 customers in the store at one time and made curbside and home deliveries but Walmart has 100 people shopping there at any given time... They all lowered their heads and just stood there silent.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I watched a video of a city health dept shutting a local hardware store down and the dude asked them how he was getting shut down and he never had more that 4 customers in the store at one time and made curbside and home deliveries but Walmart has 100 people shopping there at any given time... They all lowered their heads and just stood there silent.
This last year sperated the traitors from the patriots long before they tried to steal our elections.

The "resistance" were filth but I was eager to rip up their roots like a bad weed.

This shit with the virus has really defeated me because no matter how many we wake up the fact that it was ever able to happen in the first place tells me everything I need to know about how far gone society is.

Last edited:

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I find it fascinating their absolute obsession with shouting us down. It actually reveals their sickness that is TDS. It also shows the depth of the brainwashing done in this great land. There are a couple of those bastards that I would take great pride in de-programming!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I find it fascinating their absolute obsession with shouting us down. It actually reveals their sickness that is TDS. It also shows the depth of the brainwashing done in this great land. There are a couple of those bastards that I would take great pride in de-programming!

I think many of them know there is fuckery about, but it doesn't fit their thought process and they lash out.

The old saying--easier to fool people, than to convince them they have been fooled

Thanks to Mark Twain

Top Bottom