Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So heterosexuals rape more boys than gays? Something doesn’t add up here

1661376306782.jpeg

TLDR:
70% of the sex offenders who targeted boys rated themselves as predominantly or exclusively heterosexual in adult orientation on the Kinsey scale, and only 8% as exclusively homosexual

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
It would make sense to look at it as a proportion of each population. Less than 2.5% of the mailer population is gay. Or somewhere around d that number anyway.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Transgender people are overwhelmingly pedophiles.

It’s a fact. The question is why is it allowed?

It’s the same mentality that makes Rube Reaper proud to be a Groomer.

It’s a perverted fucked up lifestyle that needs
to be erased from our society.

GreenNewMe

Poster
False.

Heteros are irrelevant now which is all that matters.
man you really have to take it easy you are giving us progressives such a bad name how are we supposed to ever make any headway and get anybody else to see things our way when you villianize the other groups i definitely know where you're comign from on some things dont get me wrong and i get wanting to categorize the nationalists as some evil group and stuff but if we dont work to understand one another how are we ever going to really make any change we will just be stuck in a deadlock forever and that just makes no sense i mean yes the idea of two genders and being hetero is kind of outdated but thats not how everybody sees it so just chill out a litlte and i think other people can mabye see your viewpoint a little more clearly

nothing but love for you man but give what i said some thought ok

Rube Reaper

Elite
man you really have to take it easy you are giving us progressives such a bad name how are we supposed to ever make any headway and get anybody else to see things our way when you villianize the other groups i definitely know where you're comign from on some things dont get me wrong and i get wanting to categorize the nationalists as some evil group and stuff but if we dont work to understand one another how are we ever going to really make any change we will just be stuck in a deadlock forever and that just makes no sense i mean yes the idea of two genders and being hetero is kind of outdated but thats not how everybody sees it so just chill out a litlte and i think other people can mabye see your viewpoint a little more clearly

nothing but love for you man but give what i said some thought ok
I don’t want to compromise or have anything to do with the cultists. They need erased from this earth and history

Top Bottom